Estee Lauder Pure Color Velvet Lipstick - Velvet Orchid [DISCONTINUED]

No Image

on 10/31/2006 5:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

With my luck they've discontinued this already. This is a stunning, semi-matte deep berry with a subtle metallic sheen. So beautiful!

on 10/19/2005 11:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought this last winter - it's a deep berry colour - love it! The texture is a little bit nicer than the regular pure colour line - a bit less shiny which is good for me (49).

on 3/26/2005 9:21:00 PM

Fabu! This lipstick is a gorgeous deep berry red that actually looks really good on me even though I usually shy away from colors like this. And the texture of the velvet pure colors is just plain *wow*. One of the most awesome feeling lipsticks ever. It's kind of like a soft matte finish that is just so plush and well, velvety feeling. Great stuff!

on 12/9/2003 11:04:00 PM

I got this Velvet Orchid as a free sample/gift.
At first I thought "Yuck- Purple lip". But when I tried it on my lip, it turned into redish brown.
Very nice on my tanned face.
I plan to buy it after this free gift is used up.

on 11/6/2003 12:34:00 PM

I luuurrrve this lipstick! I thought it would be a purplish red but it turned out to be THE most perfect deep red on me ever!!! The best thing is, it's not drying & looks really chic. I'm between PPP & MMM.

on 8/2/2003 11:51:00 PM

I am an African-American woman who is just about the same color as Hallie Berry. I tryed Velvet Orchid and It was just what I was looking for. A stain type look but very sexy,very sensual. It did not over power my looks,but It made its presence known(not in a bad way). I said it was more of a berry type stain color. If E/L sell this color/lipstick for the next 30 years;I will be wearing it for the next 30 years. I have found MY color :-)

Popular Lipsticks