Maybelline New York True Illusion [DISCONTINUED]

No Image

4.3

on 5/18/2004 10:53:00 PM

This is my HG & I finally have to admit that it is D/C. I have moderate rosacea, and believe it or not, this powder is the only thing I've found that can knock back the redness w/o looking "made-up." As a previous reviewer said, it simply "disappears", yet leaves you w/ great skin. It looks especially good in the sunlight, where almost every other makeup I have (powders, foundations & mineral makeup) looks too heavy. It takes a lot of work to make this powder look chalky, & it doesn't highlight every flaw on your face. I've been hoarding my little compact, dreading the day that it is gone forever... I think I'll go cry now! :(

on 10/1/2003 5:19:00 AM

At first I didn't like this powder. Thought it wasn't "thick" enough! I just didn't have the right shade, so it didn't work. It is lightweight yet good coverage, medium beige nice neutral lighter beige, beige is a more medium (which I use) beige. Can be ground or used with brush as loose powder.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is a great pressed powder. It comes in a small, square, dark blue case. It also has a small mirror. When you put it on you can't even see it. Use it for a totally natural look. An excellant powder.