MAC Matte - Soft Brown

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
MAC Matte - Soft Brown

4.8

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I brought this after watching a tutorial. The girl who did the tut was an NC45. I'm NC 50 so I thought I could pull it off. Had to edit this at first I hated this shadow. Now I love it I brought Groundwork paint pot and it works great now.

on 11/16/2011 11:11:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

I use soft brown in my crease pretty much daily. On my NC43 skin, it adds a subtle hint of alertness and glow that makes me look awake and refreshed. I've been using this for years and am about to buy my second pan.

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Soft brown is my everyday lid color. The nam is misleading because it's not brown but peachy beige. It goes on smooth and last all day with a primer. It's a great staple.

on 12/13/2009 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

I bought this as part of my 1st custom 4x MAC palette. I'm so glad I did. I initially bought it to wear as a lid color on my NC45 skin, but I've found that it works a lot better as a crease color on me (I initially thought it'd be too light to wear as crease color, but with some layering, it looks so natural and pretty). Really opens up my eyes and draws attention to my dark brown eyes. Love it!

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium

I love Soft Brown. I just fell back in love with this color. I wear it in the crease to show a gradual air brushed look from my crease to my brow highlight color. Instead of a dramatic change in colors, Soft Brown allow the color to "lift". I'm glad that this is a staple color and I'll buy again and again!

Looks can be deceiving, but this a beauty.

I'm a NC45 gal...shows up great on me.