MAC Matte - Soft Brown

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
MAC Matte - Soft Brown

4.8

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this w MAC Phloof. On me this is a bit similar to MAC Saddle. Really gr8 in the crease/transition. I wear glasses, have mature skin, w grey eyes & am NC15 for reference. I like to put Phloof on my lid then this on my crease & finish it off w black or dark brown eyeliner & black mascara. If I want to make it a bit more dramatic I will add just a very teeny tiny bit of MAC Carbon on the outer V smudge it out. Soft Brown borders on leaning a little orange which I love orangish rusty Browns & I don't know of any cheaper DS dupes coz this is so unique! Serious staple HG. This was ~$17 so it was not cheap but worth it & some may be able to also use this as a brow powder color.

on 7/16/2015 10:07:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I use it to complement purple eyeshadow looks. Blends easily.

on 9/19/2009 8:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

You can never go wrong with brown colors, this is one is a very light, soft brown just like the name says, for a really natural look.

on 11/11/2002 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I finally found my perfect everday brown eye color and my search is finally ended. This is a medium warm brown eye shadow with a tiny orange touch that comes in matte finish which is great for my oily eye lids. I think this color is only available at MAC stores.