MAC Matte - Soft Brown

Filtered by skin type : Other
MAC Matte - Soft Brown

I love this w MAC Phloof. On me this is a bit similar to MAC Saddle. Really gr8 in the crease/transition. I wear glasses, have mature skin, w grey eyes & am NC15 for reference. I like to put Phloof on my lid then this on my crease & finish it off w black or dark brown eyeliner & black mascara. If I want to make it a bit more dramatic I will add just a very teeny tiny bit of MAC Carbon on the outer V smudge it out. Soft Brown borders on leaning a little orange which I love orangish rusty Browns & I don't know of any cheaper DS dupes coz this is so unique! Serious staple HG. This was ~$17 so it was not cheap but worth it & some may be able to also use this as a brow powder color.

on 11/29/2013 7:33:00 PM

I love this product! It is a great color to wear everyday and it looks wonderful with about any color you wear it with. I use it in my crease everyday, its always good to apply a matte color to you crease to add dimension to the eye.
Like I said, I wear it everyday and I am in high school and I have athletics during the middle of the day and afterwards it still looks good! I didn't think its pigmentation would last through my workout, but it did very well!
I WILL repurchase this product!!!!