L'Oreal Paris Line Eraser Eye

3.8

This is probably one of the better eye creams I've used. This is actually the first L'Oreal skincare product that I've ever had good luck with. Though I will say, it took a few months to see any results. Yes, I said months, because that's how long this tube lasted me. I think I got a good 6 months out of it, mainly because a little goes a long way. This did nothing for dark circles, so if you're looking for something to do that, look elsewhere. And it really wasn't super moisturizing. But it did make the fine lines around my eyes much less noticeable. A lot of previous reviewers complained about how it wouldn't stop coming out of the tube. Thankfully, I got lucky because mine only did that for the first 2 or 3 times i used it. It's kinda a shame it's discontinued, because for the price and how long the tube lasted me, it was well worth every penny.

I guess I expected too much but it says pure retinol on the package and I was looking for a miracle. I can't tell that it has done anything and I am half way through the tube.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I got this on sale so I shouldn't complain,but it doesn't do anything for me. I've had it maybe 6 months & the tube split on the side. I look the same as I did before. at this rate,I may just nab my mother's Mary Kay extra emollient night cream & dab around the eyes.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LIE CREAM. This is my last attempt. I get pissed, because the whole industry acts like it's my civic duty to beat off the signs of aging and protect the nation from the sight of my visibly decaying body as it prepares to shuffle off this mortal coil. But none of the products work, even remotely. Has anyone ever used an eye cream that actually did something? And do NOT tell me it's because it's part of a system and I have to buy the full line to see the effects.

I'm saving my money for a fabulous pair of sunglasses that I will wear year-round indoor/outdoor when I start to feel too vain for people to look at my unsightly (pun) eyes anymore. Or I'm just covering all my mirrors with Crisco.

p.s. don't ever try to squeeze this tube. It's the world's first self-dispensing make-up. If anything race to get the cap back on.

Every time I go off this stuff and try another retinol product, I regret it - the creases around my eyes get noticeably worse (I'm 26 so they only appear when I smile, for now). I've been using it since age 20 and I'm so sad they discontinued it, as I think I have this product to thank for the good shape my eye area is in. The only downside is, as others have mentioned, the tube oozes product and cracks after a while.

I like this product for daytime use under my makeup. I find it definitely decreases the appearance of lines and also moisturizes nicely. it did NOT dry out my eye area at all so I suspect if that happened to the other reviewers, they may have had some problem with the retinol. will repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Read great reviews and immediately bought it. BIG MISTAKE!!! Dried out my eye area and created couple tiny lines. Will never buy a cheap product again and put my eyes at risk!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really like this cream- super moisturizing without leaving a greasy shine, non-irritating and no fragrance. I only wish it really did erase lines like the name says. Don't get me wrong- if I were a no makeup kind of gal then you'd think my lines had disappeared completely, but as soon as concealer is applied then you can see them again, so the whole line erasing thing seems to be more of an airbrush illusion. I still like it however, but after comparing the ingredients to the regular Line Eraser (twice the amount of product for the same price, and its in a tube that doesnt fight with ya!!) I've found that the regular Line Eraser has more retinol and the same amount of moisturizing properties as the one for eyes, albeit a wee bit of fragrance. But it doesnt burn or sting my eyes and so far so good :)

package sucks as all stated but this stuff works for me and ive used them all

I agree with everyone else. The packaging totally sucks. I find it easier on myself when I unscrew the cap to just let the product ooze out until I have enough then put the cap on really fast. I am 1 year away from 30 and need something to combat fine lines. This is doing just that! I find this super mositurzing but not over greasy. A little product goes a long way. I have paid up to $40 for an eye cream before so the price of this did not bother me. You do need to give this 2 weeks and be warned you might go through a stage where you eyes look "creepy" this bascially means the cream is working and in a fe days you will be seeing some great results. NOW, if you know your skin is sensitive I do not rec'd this product. I also suggest keeping this product only in the eye area and to not apply this up into the lids as some eye creams can be applied that way. This one is best for just under the eyes. I can report that my fine lines are less noticable and my eyes now look more youthful and brighter under the eye area.
Here are the ingredients: Water, squalance, glycerin, hydrogenated polyisobutene, cetyl Alchohol, gylceryl stearate, peg 40 stearate, Petrolatum, paraffin, sorbitan tristearate, gylcine Soja(soy bean) oil, retinyl palmitate, isohexadecane, retinol, hydrogenated lecithin, imidazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben , F.I.L #B7632/1