Payot Lotion Bleue

Payot Lotion Bleue

4.3

aqua, pentylene glycol, dipotassum glycyrrhizate, ranunculus ficaria extract, citrus aurantum amara flower extract, hamamelis virginiana extract, propylene glycol, tromethamine, phenoxyethanol, disodium edta, methylparaben, butylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, cl 42090 (blue I) aol

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Aqua, pentylene glycol, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, ranunculus ficaria extract, citrus aurantium amara (bitter orange) flower extract, hamamelis virginiana (withc hazel) extract, propylene glycol, tromethamine, phenoxyethanol, disodium EDTA, methylparaben, butylparaben, ethylparaben, isobutylparaben, CI 42090 (bleue I) AO1

on 9/28/2008 10:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This does make a difference. For me it's short term, it could be long term but i haven't had the patience to use this all the time.

To know if it works, i will look into the mirror and smile right before I use this. I will judge how big my eye bags are. I will then apply this over my eyes, lay down, when i'm done smile again and my eye bags are reduced. unfortunately, they are not permanently reduced but better than nothing.

it feels nice when applied, has a subtle non-offensive scent...a bit floral x herbal.

on 4/27/2006 10:42:00 PM

I like the idea of using the blue fluid and making myself eye masks, and it definitely helps those sore eyes. But each time you need quite a lot to soak the cotton pads and one bottle won't last you long unless you have the salon size. hmm, is there a cheaper version of it out there?

on 11/24/2004 5:23:00 AM

Love this lotion: the best to soothe my tired-after-9-hours-next-to-computer eyes. I put couple drops around my eyes few times a day and it gives immediate relief to the tired eyes.

on 1/8/2006 12:41:00 PM

I must admit I've been really pampered since I use to have access to a salon sized bottle of this. I would soak a cotton pad with this lotion, peel it down the centre and slap them on my eye while having a masque on (just like you'd get in the salon). With that much of this product on my eyes and for so long, they really worked. I don't have access to it anymore and haven't gone to buy myself a bottle so I must say I can really see the difference when I don't use it.

For the record, I have combinaton skin and I'm 24. My skin doesn't do well with a lot of eye creams so this lotion was really good in giving me that boost.

on 9/5/2005 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This product was kind of funny, the first two times that I used it I didn't notice much of a difference, but the more I use it the more it seems to help. I have been using it twice a week and it is doing a great job reducing puffyness and it really softens up the skin around my eyes. My skin feels so smooth and my eyes feel relaxed.

on 6/27/2003 12:52:00 AM

This is a light blue lotion which works an instant decongestant treatment for eyes. I've been searching for a product to help relieve fatigue, soften sensitive eyes & also act as a decongestant for puffy eyes for the longest time. This works wonderfully, my puffy eyes have reduced significantly only with one use & my eyes feel & look very refreshed.