Neutrogena Skin Clearing Moisturizer

3.9

Although I usually have luck with BHA products, I think the 2% concentration in this was too much. After four days my skin was red and irritated. Ouch! Only for hardier skin.

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Eyes: Violet

Works well when used every other night. Otherwise it's too drying.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have been using this for quite awhile and have actually turned my husband onto this. My skin has never been clearer. I have been using this twice a day, am and pm, but now that my skin is cleared I am going to just use it at night. I am going to try there Visibly Even moisturizer for my daily moisturizer. I do recommend this but it is strong.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

this really irritated my skin.

I use this at night only. I think it *helps* to keep my skin clear. Note the word "helps". If I didn't use any other acne medication, my skin wouldn't be clear with this. But, in conjunction with other products, it's a good night cream. So, I recommend it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is one of the only moisturizers that hasn't broken me out. The salicylic acid keeps my skin clear and my pores clog free. It does not prevent any breakouts, but it hasnt irritated my skin either. My only gripe is that I wish it had an SPF! So overall, this is not the best thing in the world, but it hasnt broken me out either. And I can live without additional breakouts!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I really like this - I use it at night even though it says "daily face cream." It's pretty light, smells nice and it works for me. But I should warn I have pretty good skin to begin with - as a teen it was great but I get hormone-caused breakouts now. Basically this stuff has helped minimize those breakouts and shorten the duration of them (from a week or so to 1-2 days). So I don't need a lot of help, but this does everything I do need.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a great moisturizer for anyone with acne-prone skin that's not too sensitive. Not sure if it's all that skin-clearing, but I think it helps in conjunction with the rest of my regimen. I took off one lipstick for no SPF, though.

I do have to say this is one of the only "drug store brands" I really like besides oil of olay. It has retinol for evening out skin tone and texture and salicylic acid to help keep skin clear. This works as a night time cream (considering retinol is photosensitive) in conjuction with some other products I use. I don't use it everynight cause it can be drying and since I shave I don't want extra irritation.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Been using it for about a week now. Have to say this really evened out my skin & kept it clear (which prevents breakouts) I have pretty oily skin, so I use BP in the morning & this at night.
Only problem is it's pretty hard to find in stores, have to buy it online!

Popular Face Skincare Products