Milani Crystal Gloss - Seduction (#06)

No Image

1.8

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

NW45 or HIP#818.....Seduction is a sheer, pigmented, glossy deep red-wine with tiny red sparkles. I wear over a deep-plum l/l. Then add a drop of Urban Decay 'Ozone' for extra shine. My HG red gloss is Urban Decay 'Love Junkie'. But Seduction is a nice alternative when I want a sheer but slightly brighter red lip. D/C by Milani. Found on a back shelf in a local beauty supply. Cost $4. continued >>

I agree with these reviews. I was not impressed either. Too bad though, because I normally love this makeup line. This just didn't do anything special for my lips.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This was a dark matte berry and not as glossy as the other lippies in this formula.

on 4/15/2006 1:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My search for the perfect red lipgloss continues. This was way, WAY too "fuschia"...it looks pure red in the tube, but on my lips, the scariest blue-purple undertones materialized. Definitely a pass.

on 12/21/2005 11:47:00 AM

I'm glad to read others have 'fusia issues' with red lipsticks. This one was so pretty in the tube but totally fusia on my lips. It is definately getting returned. NARS Congo Red is the HG red for me, but the texture is almost too matte to wear in the winter time when lips are drier and scalier. I would love to find more options (especially inexpensive ones) but this Milani product was a disappointment.

on 1/16/2004 12:31:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Looked deep, burgundy-red in the tube and I was SO excited ... was absolutely fuschia on my hand and on my lips. What a shame!

on 10/12/2003 5:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This looks like a deep shimmery red in the tube but it went on as a bright 80's pink on my lips. Very scary and not the look I was going for. Save yourself the time and money and pass on this one.

on 9/8/2003 7:42:00 PM

Just bought this at CVS, and I probably should have read the reviews first. I'm going to return it. As others have said, it looks like a beautiful rich color in the tube, but on the lips...fuschia -- ick! Oh well. The taste is fine, the tube is pretty...if I can find one of these in a color I like, I'll be all set.

I really, really tried to like this gloss. Milani's products are usually great so i feel like i'm commiting a crime BUT I must be honest. Hated this gloss. This gloss looks incredibly similar to MAC's New Years Eve. Right down the red flecks of glitter. ( Deep true red shade with red glitter flecks. But unlike MAC this was hands down the most watery gloss I've tried. The color is Fushia and sheer unless you apply 80 times and the wearage so horrible if you blink it'll slide ride you're lips. Ladies save yourself a trip back to Walgreens. Don't buy it!