Clinique Chubby Stick (all shades)

Clinique Chubby Stick (all shades)

Ingredients for all shades: castor seed oil [] caprylic/capric triglyceride [] vegetable oil [] candelilla wax [] beeswax\cera alba [] ozokerite [] shea butter [] hydrogenated vegetable oil [] jojoba seed oil [] tocopherol [] mango seed butter [] meadowfoam seed oil [] hydrogenated olive oil [] sunflower seed oil [] [+/- titanium dioxide (ci 77891) [] mica [] yellow 5 lake (ci 19140) [] iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499) [] red 7 lake (ci 15850) [] red 22 lake (ci 45380) [] red 30 lake (ci 73360) [] carmine (ci 75470) [] red 6 (ci 15850) [] bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163) [] red 33 lake (ci 17200) [] red 28 lake (ci 45410) [] blue 1 lake (ci 42090) [] yellow 6 lake (ci 15985)]

Nice and sheer lip stain. Not too shimmery, which I prefer and looks very natural. Lasting power is not amazing, but that's true for all other lightweight lip products I've tried so far. Love it and will get more colours!

on 8/5/2016 1:40:00 AM

This was a really nice discovery for me. I need the perfect shade, easy application, nice packaging, reasonable staying power, natural looking. And other than lip balm, I only want to use one product.

I have this in robust rogue. This satisfies all of my requirements. And this is currently the only color I am using. This is really all I need. It can be applied a bit heavier for a darker color or quite lightly for just a hit of color.

Honestly, it is perfect. I highly recommend it. *I do recommend using a moisturizing product underneath it. While it isn't drying, it isn't very moisturizing either.*

To Read all 347 Reviews, Login or Join

on 8/3/2016 10:48:00 AM

I have 05 Chunky Cherry and the colour looks kind of like Lipstick Queen's Medieval. I just simply LOVE it! As a person who has been crazy about lipsticks, lip balms etc. this product is simply my favourite! It's very moisturising, very pigmented and very easy to use. I do have to admit that it runs out pretty fast.. But that could just be me :).

on 7/24/2016 8:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I have one in 01 Curviest Caramel (Chubby Stick Intense). It looks very sheer in the stick but it gives out a good pigmentation on the lips. A nice coral pink which can be put under or on top other lipsticks. I normally put it on top Benefit Posietint to give a very nice natural looking lips.

Great product! I got it in shades Chunkiest chilli and Mighty mimosa and I really like them. They're not drying and they don't create lumps of product on my lips. They last about 3 to 4 hours.

Love the lipstick, the colour is pretty and very creamy and it makes a wonderful cream blush too!

on 7/9/2016 12:21:00 PM

I have two shades from the original range 02 whole lotta honey ( darkish nude) and 05 chunky cherry ( darkish pink). Whole lotta honey was for the longest time in my collection, served well and almost finished!!! Now it's time to say good bye, so I had to write a review.
Pros: love both colors, one swipe - pretty wash of color, two - you get more intense color on the tube ; creamy texture; moisrurizing, doesn't cling to the dry patches ( chunky cherry is a bit drier though); very sturdy heavy packaging
So-so: transfer easily everywhere, especially if you put two swipes it might get a bit nasty but it doesn't claim to be teansferproof so...
Cons: and packaging here again, because of its creaminess after you applied the lipstick, twisted it down, put the lid, sometimes product could get transfered on the bottom of the lid and then to your bag, so it's needed to be looked after and my laziness wasn't that amused; doesn't stay for too long, needs to be reapplied a lot during the day.
So overall, very handy lipstick for a lazy and especially dry lips days.
P.s my husband hated the whole lotta honey because of it's messiness :)

on 5/29/2016 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I've got 09 - Heaping Hazelnut. To my understanding they are meant to be tinted lip balms but honestly no color shows up on me, just some sheen. I don't like it as a lip balm either since I prefer them to look matte and sink in like Nuxe's Reve de Miel. This just... sits there doing nothing for me. I find it pointless and hope the Intense line is much better.

Got 04 mega melon shade

Pros:
-great price range
-hydrating
-coloration last for quite long
-slight shimmer to give a dewy lip

Cons:
-cryon-like packaging is just ugly.

on 4/28/2016 10:51:00 PM

I needed a decent nude lip balm thingie to keep in my purse for everyday use (I go to school so wearing red lipstick everyday is not only tiring but you get looks).

Got the color Mighty Mimosa which looks great on my naturally pink tinted lips. I definitely recommend going in store to try them out because they are sheer - some shine more than others and some of the colors definitely are not as pigmented as others, etc.

Seems to moisturize well enough but I haven't used it long enough to decide. Price is kind of overpriced but I was in a hurry and compared to Tarte, Nars, etc. it seemed the cheapest.