Clinique Chubby Stick (all shades)

Clinique Chubby Stick (all shades)

Ingredients for all shades: castor seed oil [] caprylic/capric triglyceride [] vegetable oil [] candelilla wax [] beeswax\cera alba [] ozokerite [] shea butter [] hydrogenated vegetable oil [] jojoba seed oil [] tocopherol [] mango seed butter [] meadowfoam seed oil [] hydrogenated olive oil [] sunflower seed oil [] [+/- titanium dioxide (ci 77891) [] mica [] yellow 5 lake (ci 19140) [] iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499) [] red 7 lake (ci 15850) [] red 22 lake (ci 45380) [] red 30 lake (ci 73360) [] carmine (ci 75470) [] red 6 (ci 15850) [] bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163) [] red 33 lake (ci 17200) [] red 28 lake (ci 45410) [] blue 1 lake (ci 42090) [] yellow 6 lake (ci 15985)]

on 7/24/2016 8:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I have one in 01 Curviest Caramel (Chubby Stick Intense). It looks very sheer in the stick but it gives out a good pigmentation on the lips. A nice coral pink which can be put under or on top other lipsticks. I normally put it on top Benefit Posietint to give a very nice natural looking lips.

Great product! I got it in shades Chunkiest chilli and Mighty mimosa and I really like them. They're not drying and they don't create lumps of product on my lips. They last about 3 to 4 hours.

To Read all 344 Reviews, Login or Join

Love the lipstick, the colour is pretty and very creamy and it makes a wonderful cream blush too!

on 7/9/2016 12:21:00 PM

I have two shades from the original range 02 whole lotta honey ( darkish nude) and 05 chunky cherry ( darkish pink). Whole lotta honey was for the longest time in my collection, served well and almost finished!!! Now it's time to say good bye, so I had to write a review.
Pros: love both colors, one swipe - pretty wash of color, two - you get more intense color on the tube ; creamy texture; moisrurizing, doesn't cling to the dry patches ( chunky cherry is a bit drier though); very sturdy heavy packaging
So-so: transfer easily everywhere, especially if you put two swipes it might get a bit nasty but it doesn't claim to be teansferproof so...
Cons: and packaging here again, because of its creaminess after you applied the lipstick, twisted it down, put the lid, sometimes product could get transfered on the bottom of the lid and then to your bag, so it's needed to be looked after and my laziness wasn't that amused; doesn't stay for too long, needs to be reapplied a lot during the day.
So overall, very handy lipstick for a lazy and especially dry lips days.
P.s my husband hated the whole lotta honey because of it's messiness :)

on 5/29/2016 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I've got 09 - Heaping Hazelnut. To my understanding they are meant to be tinted lip balms but honestly no color shows up on me, just some sheen. I don't like it as a lip balm either since I prefer them to look matte and sink in like Nuxe's Reve de Miel. This just... sits there doing nothing for me. I find it pointless and hope the Intense line is much better.

Got 04 mega melon shade

Pros:
-great price range
-hydrating
-coloration last for quite long
-slight shimmer to give a dewy lip

Cons:
-cryon-like packaging is just ugly.

on 4/28/2016 10:51:00 PM

I needed a decent nude lip balm thingie to keep in my purse for everyday use (I go to school so wearing red lipstick everyday is not only tiring but you get looks).

Got the color Mighty Mimosa which looks great on my naturally pink tinted lips. I definitely recommend going in store to try them out because they are sheer - some shine more than others and some of the colors definitely are not as pigmented as others, etc.

Seems to moisturize well enough but I haven't used it long enough to decide. Price is kind of overpriced but I was in a hurry and compared to Tarte, Nars, etc. it seemed the cheapest.

I love these in the Intense shades. The first one was included in a kit I bought over the holidays and I liked it so much that I bought two more as well as the foundation chubby stick. Previously, I was using the Nars lip crayons. I loved the deep red Cruella but it was extremely drying and annoying to have to sharpen. Clinique chubbies solve both of those problems. They are soft and moisturizing on my lips and I like the twist-up. When the crayon-point goes down it is still a soft curve as I twist up before it goes completely flat. The color does not last forever which is fine with me as it is a comfortable wear and I prefer to have soft lips over dried out but colored.

on 3/29/2016 12:31:00 AM

I've received a few chubby sticks while purchasing other products from Clinique. 04 Mega Melon (it's sort of like a cross between a dusty rose pink and watermelon) is still my favorite out of all the shades I have as it looks the most flattering on me. These chubby sticks are pretty moisturizing and are compact enough on the go, but I'm still not a huge fan of these due to packaging (cap comes off often while in my makeup bag), sheen (it's way too glossy for my liking) and application (a tad too sticky, definitely not long wearing/long lasting). 3/5

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I had been looking for a particular color and found it in the Clinique brand. Although I loved the color, loved the moisturizing effect and the very slight glossiness of this, for me, it certainly didn't last very long on my lips. I was hoping for more of a "stain" effect. I luckily found a different brand that will be my new *go to," which is amazingly six times less than the price of this brand. Yeah; unbelievable...