Clinique Chubby Stick (all shades)

Clinique Chubby Stick (all shades)
Chubby Stick (all shades)clinique chubby stick whole lotta honey

Ingredients for all shades: castor seed oil [] caprylic/capric triglyceride [] vegetable oil [] candelilla wax [] beeswax\cera alba [] ozokerite [] shea butter [] hydrogenated vegetable oil [] jojoba seed oil [] tocopherol [] mango seed butter [] meadowfoam seed oil [] hydrogenated olive oil [] sunflower seed oil [] [+/- titanium dioxide (ci 77891) [] mica [] yellow 5 lake (ci 19140) [] iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499) [] red 7 lake (ci 15850) [] red 22 lake (ci 45380) [] red 30 lake (ci 73360) [] carmine (ci 75470) [] red 6 (ci 15850) [] bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163) [] red 33 lake (ci 17200) [] red 28 lake (ci 45410) [] blue 1 lake (ci 42090) [] yellow 6 lake (ci 15985)]

on 12/1/2016 6:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I think I have all the Clinique chubby sticks. Moisturizing lip tints in a chubby pencil with automatic twist up bottom. Sheer color that looks slightly glossy. Doesn't dry out my lips. Lasts just a few hours though and most shades just add a hint of color. Retails for $17. I like these better than Tarte as the glossy ones dry out my lips.

The colors range from very sheer to quite pigmented. A great selection with colors for everyone. Nothing garish or too much. Not heavy or tacky or sticky on the lips. These don't last long, just average lip color/balm wear. But still a great easy every day product.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

If this is meant to be a lip balm, it fails. I found it rather drying than moisturizing, though my lips are a little on the dry side in Fall/Winter, if yours are not this might be okay for you.

I'm not big on lipsticks, I almost only use Burt's Bees tinted lip balms, which I love a lot. If I were to compare Chubby Stick to Burt's Bees tinted lip balms, Chubby Stick is significantly less moisturizing and less shiny, but the color stays longer than Burt's Bees.

I tried its Super Strawberry color and it looked dark for my like on my super fair skin. I might try a lighter color next but I think this should be advertised as a lipstick and not as lip balm.

on 10/30/2016 1:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have both Fuller Fig and Graped Up and love them both. Fuller Fig is a lovely mlbb shade that adds a touch of a browned down red. It's a great fall color and it perks up my complexion and makes me look put together and polished. Graped Up is more of a plummy purple tone and is another great fall color that look lovely with plum or oxblood clothing. A little plum or lilac toned blush works great with this color. I usually wear it when I do a purple eye and no blush. I like the formula of the Chubby Sticks. They're very sheer but there's plenty of color and they seem to wear quite well, although I do have to reapply more often than with my usual matte lipsticks. They don't appear to feather and they don't sink into fine lines. If you have dry lips, you'll really love this formula. I also love how convenient the Chubby Sticks are to use. They twist up and the point stays pretty sharp over time. They are very easy to tuck into a makeup bag or purse and don't take up much room. These are the first Chubby Sticks I've tried but I do love these shades and am thinking about summer colors, even though we are just entering November, lol! I like these Chubby Sticks better than the sheer Nars lipsticks, which move all over the place and don't last very long at all. Gipsy is my favorite sheer Nars color but it's very similar to Fuller Fig. All in all, I'm very pleased with my purchases and look forward to wearing these colors in the winter too. I don't have a problem with chap lips because I live in Florida and so we rarely have the heat on during the cooler months. That said, these Chubby Sticks have enough moisture and slip to hydrate even the driest lips. I highly recommend them. These two colors are really gorgeous and just what I was looking for.

Nice and sheer lip stain. Not too shimmery, which I prefer and looks very natural. Lasting power is not amazing, but that's true for all other lightweight lip products I've tried so far. Love it and will get more colours!

on 8/5/2016 1:40:00 AM

This was a really nice discovery for me. I need the perfect shade, easy application, nice packaging, reasonable staying power, natural looking. And other than lip balm, I only want to use one product.

I have this in robust rogue. This satisfies all of my requirements. And this is currently the only color I am using. This is really all I need. It can be applied a bit heavier for a darker color or quite lightly for just a hit of color.

Honestly, it is perfect. I highly recommend it. *I do recommend using a moisturizing product underneath it. While it isn't drying, it isn't very moisturizing either.*

on 8/3/2016 10:48:00 AM

I have 05 Chunky Cherry and the colour looks kind of like Lipstick Queen's Medieval. I just simply LOVE it! As a person who has been crazy about lipsticks, lip balms etc. this product is simply my favourite! It's very moisturising, very pigmented and very easy to use. I do have to admit that it runs out pretty fast.. But that could just be me :).

on 7/24/2016 8:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I have one in 01 Curviest Caramel (Chubby Stick Intense). It looks very sheer in the stick but it gives out a good pigmentation on the lips. A nice coral pink which can be put under or on top other lipsticks. I normally put it on top Benefit Posietint to give a very nice natural looking lips.

Great product! I got it in shades Chunkiest chilli and Mighty mimosa and I really like them. They're not drying and they don't create lumps of product on my lips. They last about 3 to 4 hours.

Love the lipstick, the colour is pretty and very creamy and it makes a wonderful cream blush too!

I have two shades from the original range 02 whole lotta honey ( darkish nude) and 05 chunky cherry ( darkish pink). Whole lotta honey was for the longest time in my collection, served well and almost finished!!! Now it's time to say good bye, so I had to write a review.
Pros: love both colors, one swipe - pretty wash of color, two - you get more intense color on the tube ; creamy texture; moisrurizing, doesn't cling to the dry patches ( chunky cherry is a bit drier though); very sturdy heavy packaging
So-so: transfer easily everywhere, especially if you put two swipes it might get a bit nasty but it doesn't claim to be teansferproof so...
Cons: and packaging here again, because of its creaminess after you applied the lipstick, twisted it down, put the lid, sometimes product could get transfered on the bottom of the lid and then to your bag, so it's needed to be looked after and my laziness wasn't that amused; doesn't stay for too long, needs to be reapplied a lot during the day.
So overall, very handy lipstick for a lazy and especially dry lips days.
P.s my husband hated the whole lotta honey because of it's messiness :)