Clinique Chubby Stick (all shades)

Clinique Chubby Stick (all shades)
Chubby Stick (all shades)clinique chubby stick whole lotta honey

Ingredients for all shades: castor seed oil [] caprylic/capric triglyceride [] vegetable oil [] candelilla wax [] beeswax\cera alba [] ozokerite [] shea butter [] hydrogenated vegetable oil [] jojoba seed oil [] tocopherol [] mango seed butter [] meadowfoam seed oil [] hydrogenated olive oil [] sunflower seed oil [] [+/- titanium dioxide (ci 77891) [] mica [] yellow 5 lake (ci 19140) [] iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499) [] red 7 lake (ci 15850) [] red 22 lake (ci 45380) [] red 30 lake (ci 73360) [] carmine (ci 75470) [] red 6 (ci 15850) [] bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163) [] red 33 lake (ci 17200) [] red 28 lake (ci 45410) [] blue 1 lake (ci 42090) [] yellow 6 lake (ci 15985)]

on 9/22/2017 12:38:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

IT'S BASICALLY A LIPSTICK BALM. I RATHER USE BURTS BEE'S LIP BALM AND PUT A LIGHT LIPSTICK OVER TOP.

So I tried on 18 Plushest petal, and find the colour like a rosy nude. Its a very cute and shimmery colour but its quite sheer. I find the texture quite dry and not as moisturizing as I thought it would be based on the description. I find it kind of hard to use since it is very clumsy and big. But overall i can see myself using it more but wont repurchase. (Maybe another colour)

on 12/1/2016 6:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I think I have all the Clinique chubby sticks. Moisturizing lip tints in a chubby pencil with automatic twist up bottom. Sheer color that looks slightly glossy. Doesn't dry out my lips. Lasts just a few hours though and most shades just add a hint of color. Retails for $17. I like these better than Tarte as the glossy ones dry out my lips.

The colors range from very sheer to quite pigmented. A great selection with colors for everyone. Nothing garish or too much. Not heavy or tacky or sticky on the lips. These don't last long, just average lip color/balm wear. But still a great easy every day product.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

These are expensive normally for what you get but I ended up w 4 for $28 in an eBay crayola mini's set & I own one other from a 3 set (lost the other 2 unfortunately) so I own 5 of these lovely crayons (the 4 were actually packaged in crayola edition set packaging) I like these but they don't have a huge color saturation but if I'm in a mood for more balm than lippie I pull these out there are all kind of the same no need to buy them all. They also don't require sharpening so convenient!!! All in all I like these. Shiny colors pretty!!

on 5/7/2017 2:47:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I bought the Crayola set of 8 of these. The colours are very sheer, even the darkest shade won't give you too much colour which is good for someone like myself who prefers low maintenance sheer tones. They are not as moisturizing as I expected they would be a work better with a balm underneath, I took a lippie off for that. The packaging is adorable for the crayola set looking like a box of crayons. I love stick packaging for lip products in general I find it easier to apply lipstick/balm with them. Would repurchase and try other shades.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

The color looks like a gloss, which I hate! I got 09, Heaping Hazelnut, and it just makes my lips look like a mess. Maybe this would be okay if I had gotten it for $1, but that's all this is worth.

on 8/5/2016 1:40:00 AM

This was a really nice discovery for me. I need the perfect shade, easy application, nice packaging, reasonable staying power, natural looking. And other than lip balm, I only want to use one product.

I have this in robust rogue. This satisfies all of my requirements. And this is currently the only color I am using. This is really all I need. It can be applied a bit heavier for a darker color or quite lightly for just a hit of color.

Honestly, it is perfect. I highly recommend it. *I do recommend using a moisturizing product underneath it. While it isn't drying, it isn't very moisturizing either.*

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

If this is meant to be a lip balm, it fails. I found it rather drying than moisturizing, though my lips are a little on the dry side in Fall/Winter, if yours are not this might be okay for you.

I'm not big on lipsticks, I almost only use Burt's Bees tinted lip balms, which I love a lot. If I were to compare Chubby Stick to Burt's Bees tinted lip balms, Chubby Stick is significantly less moisturizing and less shiny, but the color stays longer than Burt's Bees.

I tried its Super Strawberry color and it looked dark for my like on my super fair skin. I might try a lighter color next but I think this should be advertised as a lipstick and not as lip balm.

on 10/30/2016 1:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have both Fuller Fig and Graped Up and love them both. Fuller Fig is a lovely mlbb shade that adds a touch of a browned down red. It's a great fall color and it perks up my complexion and makes me look put together and polished. Graped Up is more of a plummy purple tone and is another great fall color that look lovely with plum or oxblood clothing. A little plum or lilac toned blush works great with this color. I usually wear it when I do a purple eye and no blush. I like the formula of the Chubby Sticks. They're very sheer but there's plenty of color and they seem to wear quite well, although I do have to reapply more often than with my usual matte lipsticks. They don't appear to feather and they don't sink into fine lines. If you have dry lips, you'll really love this formula. I also love how convenient the Chubby Sticks are to use. They twist up and the point stays pretty sharp over time. They are very easy to tuck into a makeup bag or purse and don't take up much room. These are the first Chubby Sticks I've tried but I do love these shades and am thinking about summer colors, even though we are just entering November, lol! I like these Chubby Sticks better than the sheer Nars lipsticks, which move all over the place and don't last very long at all. Gipsy is my favorite sheer Nars color but it's very similar to Fuller Fig. All in all, I'm very pleased with my purchases and look forward to wearing these colors in the winter too. I don't have a problem with chap lips because I live in Florida and so we rarely have the heat on during the cooler months. That said, these Chubby Sticks have enough moisture and slip to hydrate even the driest lips. I highly recommend them. These two colors are really gorgeous and just what I was looking for.

Nice and sheer lip stain. Not too shimmery, which I prefer and looks very natural. Lasting power is not amazing, but that's true for all other lightweight lip products I've tried so far. Love it and will get more colours!