MILANI Double Impact - Bronze Beauties

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I love as a highlighter around the eyes and temples!!!! It imparts a nice sunkissed glow on me. Onthe cheeks I like blending it with terracotta blushes. Again another awesome product from Milani...!

on 6/21/2007 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I love this blush, it gives a nice sun kissed glow. Not too dark, I have it in "sunset glow". It works very well w/ my skin color

on 3/11/2007 5:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Bronze Beauties is a split pan bronzer / blush - one side is a milk chocolate brown, the other half is a warm sand colour. Both colours are loaded with very fine shimmer.

This duo is just lovely on darker skin (I'm NC45-50). Although you won't get much colour payoff, it does impart a lovely golden glow on skin. I find this way too shimmery for all over the face, but it's beautiful as a cheek highlight. I use this with my Mac 187 which picks up just the right amount. I sometimes mix this with a rosey pink blush for a golden rose colour. The individual colours are lovely as eyeshadows too. continued >>

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

BOO to Milani! Shame on you for Dc'd this product. This is so LOVELY, I am cool toned. This gave me a cool coco tone, without any orangey tones. I have been on a nude-natural kick, and this did that for me. As soon as I find this, it was taken away from me. I hate you Milani. :/

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Love it. One side gold shimmer. Other side bronze shimmer. I use dark side to contour. And gold side as highlighter. Easy to blend. Adds perfect amount of shimmer. Gorgeous on my DDD skin (NW45 or HIP #818). I bought three of these just in case it gets discontinued. A little goes a long way. Use a light touch. The result, a radiant blush of silky color. *****4/29/08 UPDATE:***** Mostly using Iman 'Sand' and 'Clay' Bronzers, or NYX shimmer blush on me & my clients. Will not repurchase.

I love gold blushes so this was very alluring to me. The brown should have scared me more than it did, but I guess I forgot how pigmented Milani blushes really are. Not that that's a bad thing by any means...I used it with a kabuki and it was way too dark for me (MAC NC20) so I ended up having to blend it down a bit with powder and then reapply the gold side for some shimmer. But like others have said it works great to contour and highlight at the same time, but for people with lighter skin tones I'd suggest a skunk brush for use with this one. Overall I love it though, the colors are perfect together and the amount of shimmer is fantastic. The price is great as well. The texture is very soft, in fact I probably wasted as much product in run-off as what I used on my face because it comes off so easily on the surface. But as with every Milani product I have tried thus far, I am very impressed and have yet to find two colors in a duo quite like this one.

on 5/21/2005 3:12:00 AM

DESCRIPTION OF ME Asian with a warm complexion (C3-C4 in MAC) with strong yellow undertones and some peach. Black hair. Very oily skin that is prone to breakouts.

GENERAL DESCRIPTION Powder blush duo. About $4 US retail. Definitely available in Ulta, Sav-On Drugs and CVS drugstores.

PACKAGING Milani blushes come in a round compact with a transparent lid. Very basic and not problematic other than the fact that the pan is too small for a proper blush brush. I have to dip or swipe my brush twice and even then I do not get an even coat of color. Good luck using the individuals colors of this duo alone. I took off one point for packaging.

COLOR This duo features gold on one side and bronze on the other. Both colors are shimmery and are definitely on the warm side. They both a touch orangey so I would not recommend using this blush as a general bronzer. However, the neat thing about this duo is that it makes subtle contouring a breeze. Simply swipe your brush down the middle of the pan and sweep the brush in such a way that the gold ends up at the top of your cheekbones and the bronze is applied below on the hollow.

TEXTURE Very soft, smooth and blendable.

SCENT No noticeable scent, as it should be.

OVERALL Yet another impressive product from Milani. The quality is comparable to high-end but the price is just as much if not lower than other drugstore brands. I will definitely repurchase. continued >>

on 12/6/2004 5:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I finally have a blush that shows up on my GGG/DDD skin and doesn't make me look like a clown!Shimmery brown is one way to describe this color. Good, smooth, doesn't break me out/accentuate pores.One thing I noticed was that this, while shimmery, is far less shimmery than the Tiger Bronzer [which looked incredibly 7th-grade on me, due to its excessive shimmer]. So if you want a golden-bronzey blush/bronzer and don't want to look too much like a disco ball, buy this one. continued >>

on 11/5/2004 3:30:00 PM

I received this blush from my super Jean!
This blush is a duo: one shade is a very light peach tone, and the other one is golden brown, they are both infused with gold shimmer.
I love this product, it's pigmented and can be used as one blush when I mixed the 2 colors with my brush, or I can use them separately to define my cheeks.

these shades looks very natural.

on 6/4/2004 1:11:00 PM

Nicely milled, soft, very pigmented, so I have to tone it down by dipping my brush bristles in some loose powder first. This is a very nice bronzer - it comes out brown with peach/yellow undertones on my NC30/Buff Beige skin. I notice *some* shimmer, but it comes out more matte than my MAC Bronzer in Golden, so I alternate back and forth between the two.

EDIT: Too pigmented for me. I like Caboodles Bronzer much better. Revising to 3 lippies. continued >>

Popular Blush Products