Aubrey Organics Green Tea Hair Treatment Shampoo

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Aubrey Organics Green Tea Hair Treatment Shampoo

4.3

Not tested on animals

Water (Deionized), Coconut Oil (Corn Oil Soap), Green Tea Extract (Organic), Green Tea (Organic), Nettle (Organic), Grain Alcohol (Natural), Aloe Vera (Organic), Carrageenan, Lemon Peel Oil (Organic), Almond Protein, Blue Camomile Oil (Organic), Aubrey's Preservative (Citrus Seed Extract, Vitamin A, C, E)

on 2/6/2012 4:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

For the past 1.5 years I have been slowly recovering from a chronic telogen effluvium episode. I thank my lucky stars I found this website and was able to see that there are products like these out there that are heavenly and forgiving and repairing. My scalp and my hair respond PERFECTLY to this! With the SLS shampoos my scalp would get a mild irritation but switching to this has cured that and also the little scalp bumps here and there. My hair needs to be washed less and my hair fall as decreased somewhat. It has a different kind of sudsy lather. Hard to explain but all those switching over to non-sls will hopefully notice that you get really thick bubbly lather very quick. Make sure to shake the bottle before using! Will be buying this over and over. Cant wait to try this brands other products.

on 11/30/2008 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I have been using this shampoo for a couple of months and think it is pretty decent. I water it down and add about 10 drop of pure 100% almond oil. There is no build up what so ever and it has caused NO scalp irritation which is a major plus, that said however i still have a modrately dry/flaky scalp. I have highlighted/lowlighted hair and i have not noticed any stripping or distortion of my colour. the smell is mild and not overpowering like the other aubrey shampoo,s i have used.
I got it at the Vitamin Shoppe
Price $8/325ml

on 2/17/2008 6:15:00 PM

I love this shampoo! I got overwhelmed one day thinking about how many chemicals I applied to my body every single day, and decided to cut back where possible. The smell is nice, not overpowering, and the lather is very plush and thick. So much so, that sometimes I use the lather as a shaving cream as well before rinsing it all out! That helps me justify the rather high price :). I wish it came in a larger bottle, because since it is rather liquidy, I use it up faster than other shampoos. It does leave my hair a little dry if I forget conditioner, but I use it with the Honeysuckle Rose conditioner and my hair comes out soft, clean, and not too dry.