Aubrey Organics Green Tea Hair Treatment Shampoo

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Aubrey Organics Green Tea Hair Treatment Shampoo

Not tested on animals

Water (Deionized), Coconut Oil (Corn Oil Soap), Green Tea Extract (Organic), Green Tea (Organic), Nettle (Organic), Grain Alcohol (Natural), Aloe Vera (Organic), Carrageenan, Lemon Peel Oil (Organic), Almond Protein, Blue Camomile Oil (Organic), Aubrey's Preservative (Citrus Seed Extract, Vitamin A, C, E)

on 12/18/2011 12:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Wow! This is the most clarifying, oil-eliminating shampoo I have ever used! I've used Aubrey Organics stuff in the past, so I wasn't surprised with the liquidy consistency of it (which I like, because that puts me at ease that it's natural and not full of junk) and when you pour it out into your hand, it literally looks exactly like olive oil - same texture and consistency and just about the same color. The smell isn't pleasant, but it's not awful.
This gets all of the oil off my scalp and leaves my hair feeling bouncy, clean, and light. Also, it leaves my hair feeling thicker (like, A LOT thicker) and NOTICEABLY stronger! I also have noticed the same as many other reviewers below -- I notice MUCH less hair loss! I wasn't losing hair to begin with, but since using this product and the green tea conditioner, I have noticed the amount of hair in the drain and on my brush cut in HALF.
It lathers well considering it's all natural and doesn't contain sulfates, and I am just amazed at the level of clean it provides. I have never felt my hair this squeaky-clean before. It can be drying, but as long as I condition well (even the green tea conditioner is really good after this, because it's very light but still packs a moisture punch) my hair feels soft and silky, and my curls are bouncy and not frizzy. Best clarifying shampoo EVER!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

So far I'm pretty impressed. I suffer from an oily,oily scalp, but with super dry ends. My hair needs to be washed EVERYDAY no question. I alternate and use this one every 3 days. To be able to find an all natural shampoo that lathers well, really cleans, doesn't smell god awful, and leave it shiny, this is a winner I'll keep in my bathroom.

on 3/18/2009 9:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Very nice natural clarifying shampoo, smells good too. I think I can only use this once a week but I guess that's what it's meant for, not daily use even though it's natural. This lathers up really well, you don't need very much as others have said. My hair feels really clean after using this. J.A.Y shampoo is the only other Aubrey shampoo I love, I've used this for years along with a couple other natural shampoo brands.