Aubrey Organics Green Tea Hair Treatment Shampoo

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Aubrey Organics Green Tea Hair Treatment Shampoo

Not tested on animals

Water (Deionized), Coconut Oil (Corn Oil Soap), Green Tea Extract (Organic), Green Tea (Organic), Nettle (Organic), Grain Alcohol (Natural), Aloe Vera (Organic), Carrageenan, Lemon Peel Oil (Organic), Almond Protein, Blue Camomile Oil (Organic), Aubrey's Preservative (Citrus Seed Extract, Vitamin A, C, E)

on 3/6/2014 3:05:00 PM

This shampoo is amazing!!!I have oily roots/scalp and I have to wash my hair very often.I have tryed so many products without effect. thanks to the all good reviews that I read here I decided to purchase it and I am really surprised.It makes my hair so clean and soft.Definitely this is my favourite shampoo.

on 6/27/2003 12:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

One of the most important criteria for me is the smell, besides the performance of a shampoo i.e. the lather, the cleanliness, the moisturising properties etc. You can't detect any offensive smell when you take a whiff...until you wash your hair with it! It uses coconut as a cleansing agent which is great but the smell was too overpowering!

Given the comparable pricing, I will stick to my Tahitian Noni Daily Shampoo, which smells delicious despite containing coconut too!