Aubrey Organics Green Tea Hair Treatment Shampoo

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Aubrey Organics Green Tea Hair Treatment Shampoo

1 review

Not tested on animals

Water (Deionized), Coconut Oil (Corn Oil Soap), Green Tea Extract (Organic), Green Tea (Organic), Nettle (Organic), Grain Alcohol (Natural), Aloe Vera (Organic), Carrageenan, Lemon Peel Oil (Organic), Almond Protein, Blue Camomile Oil (Organic), Aubrey's Preservative (Citrus Seed Extract, Vitamin A, C, E)

To be honest, I bought this because it was the first clarifying shampoo I saw. A few days ago I tried the coconut oil mask where you coat your entire hair and scalp in coconut oil and let it stay for an hour or more. I tried washing all the oil out but some, being extremely stubborn, decided to stay and give my hair a very greasy and oily look for a few days no matter how much shampoo, or how hard I scrubbed.

So then I went to a store and found this. The price was pretty high and I wasn't too sure if I wanted to spend so much on a shampoo but nonetheless I bought it. It was all organic so that was a plus to me. Honestly the packaging was quite dull to me BUT it did however provide a lot of useful information on the back which I thought was great. It tells you about how to use it, what's best to follow it with, the benefits some of the ingredients grant, and all of the ingredients.

I think you have to shake it first to really allow everything to mix in together. It does lather quite well and the smell isn't my favourite but it is a little...musky? The color is a orange-brown sort of shade. It's definitely not coated in any chemicals to make it smell like flowers or sunshine. I find that the smell doesn't linger in your hair very much which I thought was good since I didn't really enjoy it too much. It did, however, clean up all the leftover oil WHICH I WAS SO GLAD ABOUT. My hair just felt so much cleaner after using it.

I made the mistake of using it daily so it made my hair feel quite...plasticy? or straw-like. BUT i will continue to use it maybe on a weekly or monthly bases to clean up all the dirt and oil.