Milani Milani Loose Translucent Powder

No Image

4.6

Not tested on animals

on 1/30/2014 9:38:00 AM

I can't believe I haven't been using this product. I moved out of my parents house years ago and finally cleaned out my old makeup that I had there. I came across this is and don't remember where or when I bought it. I tried it on without liquid foundation and couldn't believe how much it evened out my skin tone. I always wear liquid with a powder over it and am so glad I found this. It is great for someone with fair skin.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I love this powder - perfect size for travel! Since it is so inexpensive, it is great to take on trips as it is not a tremendous loss if you break/lose/leave it behind. I currently use MAC powder, but more and more, I find myself reaching for this powder - great color for my fair skin.

on 12/5/2007 7:15:00 PM

this product is AMAZING!!!! what a find. it was at a local beauty suplly store on clearance - figured i'd try teh translucent since i'm a DDD. i RARELY buy products without comign to MUA first, but it was so cheap, i said why not.

good thing cuz it's AWESOME! keeps oilies away too. as everyone says, it's yellow-based, which make sit absolutely great. do not hesitate - please get this - you will not regret.

cons: wish the packaging was bigger :) - this would allow for a bigger better puff. i therefore use my own. no biggie.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Evens out the skin very well, since I have really blotchy skin and cuts down shine. It also didn't gunk out on my skin like other powders throughout the course of the day. I use a nice powder brush instead of the powder puff that comes with it. Its such a small jar, but you don't really need to use a lot. Another really good product from Milani.

on 1/4/2006 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have purchased this powder in translucent over and over. It has a beautiful soft finish. It is yellow toned and it looks great on me. I'm a very fair skinned redhead with warm undertones. It evens out any redness. It is comparable to the old MAC loose powder. I've recently purchased Studio Gear Loose Powder in Porcelain and it is wonderful, too. I'll probably alternate between these two powders.

I LOVE this product, I have very oily skin and every loose powder I use it makes it more oilier. This is perfect for me and its cheap! downside is the package but I bought a small swifter container at sephora and pour the loose powder in. Will definitly repurchase.

Fabuloso for the money. The container is small, but sleek looking. Perfect for a handbag. It comes with a sifter and small puff. The powder itself is very pale, with a slightly yellow/warm undertone, and is very finely milled. This is an excellent powder for touch-ups. Puts department store powders to shame. $3 at Walgreens.

on 9/16/2003 10:27:00 AM

I really like this powder. It is so, so, so fine and soft that it is virtually undetectable on the face. It leaves an ultra smooth finish, and although it does require touch-ups throughout the day, it lasts pretty well. My only gripe is that it is so much more expensive than other Milani products... A very, very small container (about the size of Clinique's GWP loose powders) costs $4.99, so I wouldn't say that this product is a bargain. However, the product itself is fabulous, and it is the only loose powder that I can buy and stick in my purse without being too bulky.

on 1/3/2005 9:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a great powder!! I gave it a 4 for overall rating because it does have yellow undertones in it. But it is perfect for my skin!!! the packaging is practical, even comes with a soft puff!! More expensive brands that I have tried came with a cheap hard puff. This is one goldmine!!! goes on smooth, helps keep your face shine free, color stays true not orangy, keeps foundation long lasting, I love this product!! Would deffinetly buy again!!! And the price is way to reasonable!! Walgreens $3!!!

on 12/9/2005 5:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Lovely little powder that I only learnt of on MUA. The translucent powder is yellow-based rather than many that are pink/peach-based, so this really brightens olive skin tones. It does not settle into lines and has no fragrance that I could notice. Have just used for a couple of days--skin seems to be handling it well.