Stila 4-pan Compact

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Has a large mirror, holes in the bottom so you can easily swap out your shadows, and is very sturdy and lightwieght. I love this palette for traveling also, it protects the shadows and looks classy. I will buy again :)

The compact is very high quality and well designed! It's large but good for holding Stila eyeshadows and blushes. Each well has a magnet on the bottom for holding the Stila pan of your choice, with a little hole on the bottom for when you want to pop out your pan (I use a bobby pin to pop out the pans). You also get a large mirror. I wish the whole setup wasn't so darn expensive, but it's easy to find shades and the compact on discount from ebay, Beauty Ticket, and Beauty Crunch.

Sturdy, refillable compact in matte silver, with full size mirror under the lid and 4 wells for pans. This compact does not have a place to store a brush. The wells each have a recessed magnet to hold the pans in. Perfect for gals who like to depot and/or mix and match colors. Personally I don't care for cardboard packaging, so I depot all my Stila items and put them into refillable Stila palettes. Also available in a 3-pan version and a 6-pan with brush.

Holds pans up to 35mm, which means only Stila pans will fit... but beware, I have read that the newer Stila eyeshadow duos are a tad too big to fit! I really wish Stila had not chosen a non-standard size for their pans...

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

It holds the eyeshadows and that's whatI bought it for. Pretty sturdy so I cannot complain.

these are great. sturdy and small enough to tote your Stila shadows around without having to bring way too much. I have two and organized them so that the shadows that go together are in each. I left my highlighter out as a single as it goes with every looks. Very chic and nice touch with the mirror.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I adore these compacts. They're so sturdy, tough and classy. It's super easy to pop shadows in and out. I love my Stila shadows even more because I can put them into such a great compact. I wish Stila shadows were smaller though.

Hi Ladies, I realy do like the 4 pan compacts. they are just the right purse size and have a mirror for easy application on the go. I am also a fan of Stila's pan eyeshadows so these are great for making up a "look" with 3 shadows and blush os what I often do. The pin holes in the bottem make for easy removal and switching of pans.

I have two of the plastic refillable 4-pan compacts and really like them. They're a nice size and easy to fill and switch pans in. If you're a Stila e/s owner, you need some of these to help protect your shadows.

Well these compacts are quite, how do you say large and obnoxious? Heh, well thats okay because theyre do come with a huge mirror and they are far more indestructible than MACs 4-pan palettes being that they are metal and not cheap plastic. I just wish there was some way they couldve been similar, but I guess thats pretty impossible since Stilas eyeshadows are just have a larger surface area than the other brands I use. The pinhole in the back makes popping out eyeshadows a cinch without accidentally scratching the eyeshadows with your fingernails (ahem MAC!). I guess overall Im happy with this item from Stila since it allows me to bring a variety of shades with me. I just have to use a bigger make up bag and purse, thats all!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love Stila's palettes! I have this and the 8 pan. Being able to pop the pans out from the back makes interchanging easy (I usually use a paperclip to push the pans through). My only problem with this compact is no brush. It is the most portable size but has no travel brush :(. Overall a great palette!