L'Oreal Paris Glam Shine - Diva

4.1

on 8/9/2011 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Not for me. I found this gloss far too glittery and much too pink for my skin tone, plus a little grainy feeling on the lips. Not great staying power, either. While I like the look of the tube and the look of the shade in the tube, the gloss itself fails as far as I'm concerned. If you like a very glittery look and don't mind a bit of grittiness than you may find your match in this gloss, but I'll stick to Revlon Super Lustrous from now on.

on 4/30/2011 9:54:00 PM

Love, Love, Love this product. Great shine, sparkle, and color goes with anything. Unfortunately, I can no longer find it in any stores.
Found some only on ebay. Compliments every time I wear this shade.

A great looking lipgloss! I have gotten compliments on this colour. I recommend this product.

on 11/25/2009 7:13:00 PM

only gloss ive ever repurchased! It is a very shiny frosty mauvy color that I love wearing alone, it is not a thick or sticky gloss but it lasts a long time on the lips.

on 3/24/2009 4:26:00 PM

One of my favorite lip colors. So Shiny! And best of all not sticky.

i LOVE this on...
so flattering...as they all are in this line

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

GORGEOUS color...it is one of the prettiest glosses I own, and I just WISH I could wear it, but I can't...because of the HORRIBLE chemical smell!! I never really notice product fragrances, but this was literally so strong it would make me feel ill. Some people say it smells like fake roses, to me Milani lipstick smells like that, and I can tolerate it. This is much more of a chemical scent. If it came unscented then I'd buy everyone of these I could find.

on 11/30/2008 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Love it! Maybe a little too DIVA for work, but perfect for evening. I usually don't wear it alone though, layering it over plum or pink tinged glosses to give that extra oomph. It has a great golden shimmer to it without being too glittery. L'Oreal lip glosses are the BEST.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've had this shade since it first came out years ago, and hope they never get rid of the line. This has more glam bang for your money than alot of expensive brands. It's a beautiful color, glittery, shimmery, shiny and not for the shy girls. It's not outrageuous...just gives an awesome look. When you are going for more drama, this is it for the good price.
I think I like "prima donna" more.

on 8/4/2008 11:28:00 AM

I love how "glam" this product is. I used to wear this a lot in my ultra-feminine days (when I was in early high school). Now, in college, I get lazy, and also, I feel like if I plan on kissing someone, this might not be the best idea. No guy wants to end up with sparkles on his lips. However if I just want to look good, and if I assume it will rub off after a few beers, then this is the one to go for.