Ben Nye Lumiere Luxe Powder-Aztec Gold [LX-3]

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I don't have the loose powder I brought this in the pressed eye shadow portion. It is a very large size I got it for 8 dollars. Its very pretty and has good pigmentation and lasting power, but I do recommend you use a eye shadow primer. Its lovely on olive tan skin.

Now I've found the product I enjoy the most! I love the way it makes my skin glimmer for special effects and for evening parties. And for extra, mixing it with Liquiset (also Ben Nye) makes a vibrant metallic body paint. This is my new essential non-essential.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Bring on the gold! The Lumiere Luxe powders (~$8-9 for "small" [8g] size) are richly pigmented, versatile loose powders whose finish can range from a subtle shimmer to full-on metallic, depending on application. Aztec Gold is a warm yellow-gold (like the gold crayon, IIRC) that can be lightly dusted on for evening shimmer, used as an eyeshadow, blended with LiquiSet to create body paint, or whatever else you can think of. A little of this goes a long, long way, so I'll be using my sifter jar of this for awhile!