3.1

$15.00 on The Body Shop
Shop Now

Reviews

3 years ago

I received this in Body Shop's advent calendar of 2016, which is something I buy every year in November. To be honest I was very sceptical of this product. For starters it smelled very strongly of perfume and I was also doubting how badly I would actually need to add this one step into my routine. I am sure that most people use this product for their brows but this product does the most for my eyelashes, suprisingly enough. I have heard of a lot of different lash gels that just complicates the application of mascara and was therefore shocked of how much easier it was to coat my lashes with this product underneath. This product coated all of my eyelash hairs and then my mascara seemed to smoothly build onto this gel - coating all of my hairs with color, without getting clumpy or gross. I have never had this beautiful eyelashes before! It does a pretty good job of staying in my eyebrows too without feeling gross if you run your fingers over them in the day. This product isn't really something I would get if I was on a really strict budget as it is a bit expensive and you could make do without it. Also this is my first lash/brow-gel and there might be equally as great products for the same or lower price, but if you feel curious and want to try a product like this - I recommend it!

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

5 years ago

great product! i only use this product on my eyelashes. i use it after mascara to set it and it guarantees that my lashes will stay where i want them :) will definitely repurchase.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

5 years ago

This brow gel is just a regular brow gel which I do use everyday. It is clear and has a simple medium sized wand. This product is quite wet as gels go so it can be very easily over applied, when I have to much on my brows go crispy but when I have a little on its fine. This keep my brows in place however I feel you can get the same product for a fraction of the price else where. The packaging is plastic with faux metal cap and rim which is rubbing away leaving patchy plastic behind however the centre is clear which means I can see as it is getting dirty enough to need to re-purchase. Overall I wouldn't recommend this as I believe you can get it for half the price in other companies. However my one main seller is that you can be sure it is cruelty free- something that cheaper brands tend not to be.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

EyesBlue

6 years ago

I have bought this product twice. My brows are naturally full and arched. So, I need a product to help them stay in place. That's why I use this gel. I won't say that is longlasting but I'm pleased with it. The thing I love about it is that it's not shiny and nobody can notice that you've used a gel on my lashes. That's why it can be used from both women and men (cause some men have problem with curly-haired eyebrows).

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

EyesBrown

2.0

7 years ago

Does not do much for me, it holds my eyebrows well but only for about an hour? Whenever i put it through my eyelahes it makes them stick together and not much else. Not worth the price. Would not recommend.

About reviewer (38 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlack

8 years ago

Though this product does separate and lengthen my lashes, it also caused many of them to fall out when washing it off! I would not recommend this product. It isn't worth it.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

EyesOther

from

8 years ago

have been using this for years...one of the best products i have ever used...my HG product for lashes and brows!!!

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlack

8 years ago

I seriously love this. I've had this since ...um I dont even remember. Six months atleast and theres still some in the bottle (I use this everyday) This makes my eyebrows look thinner, more perfect. Cause if I dont use this they tend to get shaggy. It also makes them darker. And when I dont feel like using mascara, I put this on my lashes and it makes them longer, darker, thicker, without showing I have anything on. I bought another bottle and I'm gonna use that one when my current one is empty. Recommend this to everyone! Dont put it over your mascara, it will make the gel in the bottle a sort of brownish-black color... But it still works the same.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

EyesGray

1.0
from

9 years ago

I bought this for my brows but it doesn't work at all. Does not hold nor last. I have to try another brand. I would definitely never recommend it.

About reviewer (50 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

9 years ago

I like the way this product can make a slight difference on my eyes if I wanted to define or brush and curl my lashes a bit without using mascara. I also love using it to brush/tame my brows but I hate how it doesn't dry easily and appears as if I put some kind of oil on my brows.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral