Make Up For Ever Super Lip Gloss No. 15

Make Up For Ever Super Lip Gloss No. 15

3.5

on 4/6/2010 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

No 15 - Nice everyday neutral gloss. I have very pigmented lips so most colors tend to look too pink on me. The brown tone to this helps gives me a nude/natural pink lip. It is very goopy, but fairly long wearing and I love that it is sheer with no shimmer.

on 9/5/2009 1:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I like this MUFE gloss in NO15 (tobacco). It is sticky but it also stays on for hours even after drinking a cup of coffee. I apply lip liner first then the gloss for a more colored effect or just plain on the lips for a sheer effect. My husband hates when I kiss him b/c he gets all sticky. But for those busy career women like me who have no time to keep reapplying gloss btw meetings, it's perfect. I also have it in No.20 and 24.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Super lip gloss in 15 is a nice work shade but not very opaque at all. But for a gloss, it has staying power! I love that! I don't mind sticky or tacky because at least I know it is on and didn't come off after 15 minutes. I work with men and it stinks to be seen putting on lip gloss or something thoughout the day. :)

I gave it 3 lippies because the price is too high for the size and that the color was too sheer. I use this more as a clear gloss. Product is tacky but not drying. Nice enough to buy again- maybe another shade?

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

No. 15 (Tobacco) is a gorgeous and rich vibrant mauve...I was somewhat surprised at the shade when it arrived, because Sephora's site makes Tobacco look like a sheer cocoa. Anyhow, the color itself is very pretty :) It's the formula I don't like, and the scent. It's very thick and unpleasant on the lips ~ I don't mind thick and slightly sticky glosses (such as MAC)...but this gloss is thick and sticky in a bad way. The scent is the reason why I am sending mine back and will never buy another... It's very, very cloying and powdery. I thought it was supposed to smell like vanilla? It doesn't smell like vanilla to me :| Such a shame, because I've been looking for a gorgeous mauve. The reason this doesn't get a 1 from me is because the color is so pretty. The swatch on Sephora's site doesn't do it justice.

Popular Lip Glosses