Sephora Jumbo Lip Pencils

Filtered by skin type : Combination
No Image

4.8

Figue is a great natural color I really like that you can fill your lips in with it as well goes great w/ shiny gloss.

on 11/17/2006 3:06:00 PM

I have this in #400 (Rosewood), and I really like this.
I'm not much of a lipstick/liner wearer, but this is a nice one. It can be used as a liner or an all-over lip color.
Smooth texture, natural color, long-lasting and goes well with clear glosses.
For $5.00, not bad at all.

on 3/24/2005 10:19:00 AM

New HG lipliner! I got two of these one in Rosewood and one in Figue. Anyway they are very similar. I used to use Laura Mercier lipliner in chestnut but these take the place of that! The consistency is a dream and they are they perfect MLBB liner. Since they are so chubby you can do your whole lip throw on gloss and you're done! I cannot believe they are only $5 and they stay on for like hours. I highly recommend!

on 10/22/2004 9:53:00 PM

I love this product! I have it in Wood, which I think is #105. It's a little bit darker than I expected from seeing it on the web site, but no big deal as it is still a good color on me. I use it under a tinted lip gloss and it's perfect. Excellent quality, goes on smoothly and has great pigmentation, like all Sephora lip products I've used.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I have this in 411, a red color. It's nice and creamy. I'd definitely buy it again.

Popular Lip Liners