4.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jun/16/2018

This is my holy grail pigment from MAC. I can use it with a light hand on the outer corners of my eyes during the day to bring out my brown eyes. If I'm going out for drinks, I wet my brush a little to add a bit more intense color. The violet color scared me at first but you can control and build up the color if you want to wear it to work (I work in an office).

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

Feb/21/2014

this is my favourite purple eyeshadow, it goes so well in my brown eyes. this will last forever, i bought mine 3 years ago and i wear this often and it barely seems used.
it can bee a little sheer, but you can built it to your preference. pair it with a dark blue eyeshadow and you will fall in love ;)

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairBrown

Sep/20/2013

It sucks that they reduced the jar size before I started buying pigments :( still, I love this pigment, I use it wet on my lids for a vibrant glowy purple and it is gorgeous on my black brown eyes. Wear it with some thick black eyeliner and my eye makeup is done!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (51 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

Jan/23/2013

Violet is a mid-tone true purple with a little sheerness to it, to still preserve that glowiness that a previous reviewer mentioned. it's pearly and frosty with an iridescence to it, and it's a kind of ghostly colour, not in the sense that it's pale, but in the sense that it's sheer and delicate looking once you scoop your brush in, but then packs a hell of a punch! it shows …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (273 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Medium

Aug/15/2012

bought a lot of mac pigments on the bodyneeds2.com
and I LOVEEE it everytime i wear this i get compliments!! It makes my brown eyes pop, for reference im nc40!
Out of all the mac pigments I've tried this is my favorite along with blue brown I even uploaded some piccys up there.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Medium

HairBlack

fromMoG04

Apr/15/2012

I would say that it is pricy, but due to how long it lasts I would say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I have a few different pigments but this one by far I get the most compliments on. Everyone notices it but it is just really pretty. it makes your eyes stand out a lot no matter what eye color you have! I use a Q-tip to apply it and that makes me use it sparingly. I dab the end in water and dip into …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (33 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesOther

Mar/19/2012

My bestie gave me hers, I used it today and I think its gorgeous. A really bright metallic purple shade, it looks really vivid and makes my eyes pop. I dabbed it on with a shadow brush rather than stroke it on for a higher impact. Will be experimenting with a smokey eye for nights in/out with this!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (185 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

fromNS10

Dec/14/2011

Violet is my first pigment from MAC, and I absolutely love it! I've seen many people wear this and I knew immediately that I had to have it. It's a gorgeous purple shade that applies really beautifully, and looks great with many other colours. A must-buy for people who like bold purple eyeshadows!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (36 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

Dec/05/2011

This is one of the first MAC pigments that I purchased years ago. I LOVE it. I don't have any issues with application, either by itself or with a primer. This is my "go to" purple. I must admit, that once MAC went to the smaller container for about the same price, I was very disappointed.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (50 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium

HairRed

EyesGreen

Sep/02/2011

After my success w/'Blue Brown' I wanted tot try other pigments. I got a sample of this and paired it with BB
Colour:literally the colour of blue violet
Finish: soft shimmer
Texture: creamy
It's a vibrant lavender so will flatter any eye colour and skin tone.
If u like taking a chance w/makeup or like experimenting, pair this with any gold/light brown …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (381 reviews)

AgeUnder 18