MAC Pigment in Kitschmas

MAC Kitschmas Pigment

3.6

on 1/11/2012 10:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

So pretty like a princess. I adore this pigment. I love wearing this foiled as an inner eye/lid colour.

I wear with nehru and stars n rockets.

on 12/5/2011 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I received this pigment as part of the 2009 Cool Capers set. It is very pretty, but very similar to Helium, which I have a full size jar of. I am unfortunately not a fan or either, I am medium skin toned(NW25) and just can't get this to work as an eyeshadow. Like Helium, I usually mix this with a clear gloss or with a lotion for subtle shimmer.

on 8/30/2010 12:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is a silvery lavendar pigment that I find to be a very flattering hue. Alot of reviewers noted that they find this hard to work with as a lid color. I think that as long as you are using an eyeshadow base and a patting motion this eyeshadow is very easy to use. It's not a creamy or smooth shadow and is a bit more chunky but the tradeoff is a beautiful shimmery shine. It can be toned down for day if you pair with matte shades. I recommend using the Wet n Wild Icon Lust palette with this pigment.

I think alot of people forget that pigments are very versatile. For example you can mix this pigment with a lip gloss (like a clear lip gloss) and create a very shimmery lip.

Or you can blot a tiny bit of the pigment over a lipstick or gloss in the center of your lower lip to add a bit of shimmer and create an illusion of a fuller lip.

on 8/5/2010 2:18:00 AM

Love it! It's great as a more neutral pink colour. I pair it with MAC eyeshadow 'Pink Freeze' and MAC pigment 'Fuschia' and I get compliments all the time!

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I love the color but it's super chunky. I'ts very girlish looking and fun. Although it's a pain to apply the effort is worth the beauty. Nice, fun look for dark complection A.A. women. Will not repurchase only becuse a little goes a long way so I doubt I'll ever need to replace.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I like this pigment. It shows up pretty well on my skin...I am a MUFE 153. I like loud colors, but this is subtle. I usually use this pigment to complete a look that I want to calm down.

FYI this pairs really well with Phloof

Tackiest pigment ever! Horrid color payoff, it's a chunky, frosty, glittery mess.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I got this pigment in the Holiday Set - which imo is the best time to get pigments cuz you get a bunch at the same time, and you get just the right amount! Kitchmas is a very shimmery lilac colour.. with very little pink. A very cool, silvery lilac colour on me (NC44). Not something I would reach for individually in a store, but would complement purple/pink/silver looks well.

on 7/14/2009 11:15:00 AM

I know that back in 2005 or so, MAC had discountinued this shade and that people had started doing homemade kitschmas pigments, lol. but i really don't see what's so good in this pigment. I love the froty lilac color, but it's TOO shimmery. WAY too much shimmer. When I apply this on my whole lid, it makes me look like a sl**, for God's sake. So I just started using this as an eyeliner. I take an angled liner brush, dip it into this color, spray it with fix+ and apply it on my upper lashline. Looks way better =)

on 6/12/2008 12:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This color was pretty but Im not sure if I just ended up with a wonky one or what but mine was a little chunky/flaky/chalky. Nice color but not a must have for me I guess.