MAC Pigment in Kitschmas

MAC Kitschmas Pigment

3.7

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is a beautiful pigment. However, it is quite chunky in texture and not very smooth or silky in application and since I have been spoiled by other MAC pigments that are way easier to blend and nice & silky, I don't love this one.

that being said, this is a beautiful, blue toned lilac purple color with shimmery, shimmery silver glittery shine. It has fall out too.

I think this color is pretty dupeable, so I would bet that you can find similar colors with Aromaleigh or Fyrinnae, so I am saying it isn't a must have. On the other hand, it wasn't expensive for a small sample in a sifter jar which you can get for swaps or from many online etailers.

I will probably not repurchase when I run out, but this is very pretty. It is really just too shimmery for me to really use it every day, and that is really more of a personal preference. If you like shimmery and shiney, you will love this. I am glad I got a sample and will definitely use up what I have because it is so pretty, but I will try to duplicate this color with other pigments and try to get the texture to be less chunky.

on 7/27/2007 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This is the first MAC product that I haven't liked. Much too frosty and way too much glitter. Looks lovely in the container though =(

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Cool

This is such a beautiful colour for an eyeshadow, sparkly lavander silver. This is REALLY sparkly and can be used just as a wash r pressed on with a sponge applicator for a full on look. It is a product i have been reaching for a lot recently and the price and amount is great. Mac should definitely make these more widely available.