MAC Pigment in Kitschmas

MAC Pigment in Kitschmas
MAC Kitschmas Pigment

3.5

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Kitschmas is such a great all over lid colour. It is quite subtle which i love if it is a casual occasion but you want to wear a hint of colour. A really nice purpley white colour that shimmers so nicely. There is a little bit of fall out with this but pigments tend to be like that. I really like the name...i'm unsure but i think it's a cute way of saying christmas considering it came out with the christmas collection 09.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I actually have 2 of these and I love the color, but it looks like chunky glitter on my lids. I don't even put that much on, but it looks very heavy and chunky. Kitschmas is a light sparkly lavender color that looks good all over the lid with a darker purple in the crease like Nocturnelle, Fig. 1, Sketch, or Young Punk.

on 9/23/2007 6:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really like Kitschmas. It suits my pale, icy skin. It's a frosty silvery light lilac that looks more silver or more purple depending on the lighting/application. It applies beautifully both wet and dry. I love to blend it with purples and blues, but it can be blended with a lot of other colors as well. Kitschmas is a unique pigment which may not suit those with dark/warm skin (it is a *very* cool color) or those who hate glitter. Kitschmas is extremely glittery... like Christmas ornament glittery. :)

on 2/18/2006 12:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I wanted to like this very much, it looks so pretty in the pigment vial, but on skin, it's just shimmery silver with a very slight hint of lavender on me.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I don't think MAC pigment is all it's cracked up to be. The colors are pretty and the concept of loose eyeshadow is kind of nice. But it's really hard to justify spending $19.50 on this product. I just bought Kitchmas over the weekend and it's going back! The powder is loose, so it falls in your eyes (causing mine to get really irritated) and it's just messy to work with.

I think for now I'll stick with small samples of pigment from nice MUA'ers.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Kitschmas is a very pretty silvery-lavender color with pronounced silver sparkles. The texture is similar to the chunky texture of Rose pigment. It is gorgeous in the jar--very fairy-like and ethereal. On the lids, however, I've found that I need to layer another color with it in order for Kitschmas to work for me. I can't wear it alone on the lid because it's too frosty, shimmery, and light. However, my fave look with this is blended with a bit of Violet pigment on top to bring out the lavender-purple...absolutely GORGEOUS and brings out the green in my eyes! Also lovely with Coco blended in as well. Besides that though, this looks odd used for anything else besides the eyes (too sparkly for blush, too frosty for lips) but it certainly is a pretty color. I received an almost full jar from a very generous swapper, but I would not repurchase. I probably will never run out and I'm happy that it's in my possession!

on 6/26/2005 1:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I bought a full size jar of this pigment - what was I thinking? The color is too frosty and shimmery, the texture is too chunky to work with, doesnt blend well. I rarely use this product...what a waste of $ I was very disappointed in this pigment.

on 1/23/2005 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I got this SUPER cheap on ebay, and i was actually planning to re-sell it on ebay...but i decided to try it and i'm quite glad I did.

I use it as a very light wash over my entire lid, from brow to lash...and it brightens up the entire area and gives it sparkle (but not too much).

I love this as an eye brightener, but as an eyeshadow, applied full strength, it would be too sparkly (especially for daytime).

Overall, a great product, and i plan on experimenting more with it as a highlighter.

on 10/2/2004 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

In the bottle, this appears to be a light to medium, lilac purple. On, it appears as a sheer white/ivory/lilac, very beautiful. It would look great with Violet Pigment in the crease!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Blah, I hate this pigment (and hate is a strong word!). It looks gorgeous in the container, but applied on me it looks a silvery lilac. The main problem I have with this pigment, is that it doesn't blend well and it has no staying power (even with a base).

I think this pigment is purely hype, and nothing special, nor even remotely spectacular at all.

Blonde hair/blue eyes/warm tanned skin.