MAC Pigment in Kitschmas

MAC Pigment in Kitschmas
MAC Kitschmas Pigment

3.7

on 3/17/2012 5:07:00 PM

I love pink and I love glitter... but this is just too chunky and difficult to work with. I find very few looks I can do using this... If they changed the texture/consistancy, I think it'd be gorgeous. I love the color itself.. just hate the flaky/weird consistancy.

on 1/11/2012 10:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

So pretty like a princess. I adore this pigment. I love wearing this foiled as an inner eye/lid colour.

I wear with nehru and stars n rockets.

on 1/5/2012 10:26:00 PM

This is soooo purrritty ^__^ If you like lilac frosty, shimmery shades you'll love this (& I do!).

The colour is semi-sheer silver/rose-lilac shimmer with glitter. I didn't find the glitter to be chunky? Lots of ppl's seem to but nope, definately not chunky. It is just very shimmery, which is what this shade is all about. I found it easy to apply with a eyelid primer underneath, & it stayed on all day very well.

I have very pale skin & this shade suited me very well. It is subtle in that the colour is light & shimmery, but still stands out. It has this ethereal look which is just enchanting! I wear it during the day but I'm not in a professional work place - I can see how this shade wouldn't be seen as professional :-)

Anyway I simply adore this colour & totally recommend it to all you shimmery fans out there!

on 12/29/2011 8:45:00 PM

I hate and I repeat HATE light eyeshadow but after getting this in a gift set I had to give it a try and I was really pleasantly surprised. I dont love the color but I do like it. It goes on very shimmery so as an accent colors on the inner part of the eye near the duct or put on dry under the eyebrows it is quite nice. Go mac...sometimes you surprise me.

on 12/29/2011 7:30:00 PM

Color is pretty.. but I don't know if it's just me... but the texture seems to be quite chunky.. And I hate chunky glitter around my eyes.. Not to mention that I don't think it's quite good for them. I hate to say it.. but I think this is a MAC pigment I don't care for.

on 12/5/2011 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I received this pigment as part of the 2009 Cool Capers set. It is very pretty, but very similar to Helium, which I have a full size jar of. I am unfortunately not a fan or either, I am medium skin toned(NW25) and just can't get this to work as an eyeshadow. Like Helium, I usually mix this with a clear gloss or with a lotion for subtle shimmer.

on 9/30/2010 4:12:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I don't see why everyone thinks this is chunky or whatever. I thought it was very smooth. I am reviewing the one from the 5 Cool Capers Holiday 2009 set, however, so maybe they made some changes. I used this for a highlighter on the brow for the look I chose to do first. This is a really nice light pink with kind of white/silver cast. Its very metallic and pretty. I used it over primer and it stayed all day without a problem. I would not have bought this on its own, but with the set of other complimentary piggies, this is a very nice shade to have!

on 8/5/2010 2:18:00 AM

Love it! It's great as a more neutral pink colour. I pair it with MAC eyeshadow 'Pink Freeze' and MAC pigment 'Fuschia' and I get compliments all the time!

on 7/26/2010 6:00:00 PM

Its a great product if you manage ti find the application that's best for you. I bought it just because of the positive reviews. But when i applied it , it looked soo pink...too pink....i at once hated it.
But i tried it with sephora's jumbo pencil in 506 as base which brings out its purple undertones. The result is gorgeous!!! I also like to mix some black n pink eyeshadow and put it in the outer corners. I just love it
The only negative is the fallout....Its so bad that i should go out having a fan brush with me. Seriously if you don't apply it properly you are gonna get glitter in your eyeballs...But after some minutes it stops thanfully :)
and its not that glittery as the first minutes that you have it on

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Kitschmas is a VERY soft and beautiful pink. It kind of like the eye shadow form of MAC Lipglass in Heart-Throb. This pigment is from the MAC Magic, Mirth & Mischief Collection: 5 Cool Capers. I love this over any pinks to make them pop! This was one of my favorite colors to press!! I will repurchase and repress! : )

Third one from left:

Swatch:

Pressed/ Swatch:

( It shows up better on the eyelid with a primer!) continued >>