MAC Cosmetics Pigment in Kitschmas

MAC Cosmetics Pigment in Kitschmas
MAC Kitschmas Pigment

3.7

Tackiest pigment ever! Horrid color payoff, it's a chunky, frosty, glittery mess.

on 4/24/2008 6:39:00 PM

This color is too glittery for me. I can't seem to blend it into anything else that I use.

on 10/29/2007 3:55:00 AM

I just have no real use for this. It's not completely awful, but it's not something I like enough to buy again. I very rarely find myself reaching for this shade...thankfully, I only have a mini! Light silvered lilac. Pretty to look at in it's container, but does nothing for me on...very little lilac and lots of silver shimmer...this Pigment is annoyingly chunky!

on 9/27/2007 11:41:00 PM

I love MAC pigments, but hate this one. The texture is very grainy. On my nc43 skin, this is nothing but shimmer. No color whatsoever, just clear glitter. I tried patting it on, but still no color. Because of the texture it also tends to fall onto my cheeks. Overall, a very disappointing product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I didn't like this shade at all. It looked lilac in the pot, but on it looked like a completely invisible shimmery shade. There really is no point to this. You wouldn't want a sheer shade like this for use as highlighting or anything similar since it has that purple cast to it.. but its not pigmented or purple enough to be used as an eyeshadow at all. This is definitely a non-essential.

on 6/26/2005 1:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I bought a full size jar of this pigment - what was I thinking? The color is too frosty and shimmery, the texture is too chunky to work with, doesnt blend well. I rarely use this product...what a waste of $ I was very disappointed in this pigment.

My two pet hate pigments are All girl and this. They do nothing for me at all. Sorry guys.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Blah, I hate this pigment (and hate is a strong word!). It looks gorgeous in the container, but applied on me it looks a silvery lilac. The main problem I have with this pigment, is that it doesn't blend well and it has no staying power (even with a base).

I think this pigment is purely hype, and nothing special, nor even remotely spectacular at all.

Blonde hair/blue eyes/warm tanned skin.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I got this pigment in the Holiday Set - which imo is the best time to get pigments cuz you get a bunch at the same time, and you get just the right amount! Kitchmas is a very shimmery lilac colour.. with very little pink. A very cool, silvery lilac colour on me (NC44). Not something I would reach for individually in a store, but would complement purple/pink/silver looks well.

on 7/14/2009 11:15:00 AM

I know that back in 2005 or so, MAC had discountinued this shade and that people had started doing homemade kitschmas pigments, lol. but i really don't see what's so good in this pigment. I love the froty lilac color, but it's TOO shimmery. WAY too much shimmer. When I apply this on my whole lid, it makes me look like a sl**, for God's sake. So I just started using this as an eyeliner. I take an angled liner brush, dip it into this color, spray it with fix+ and apply it on my upper lashline. Looks way better =)