MAC Cosmetics Pigment in Kitschmas

MAC Kitschmas Pigment

3.7

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is a beautiful pigment. However, it is quite chunky in texture and not very smooth or silky in application and since I have been spoiled by other MAC pigments that are way easier to blend and nice & silky, I don't love this one.

that being said, this is a beautiful, blue toned lilac purple color with shimmery, shimmery silver glittery shine. It has fall out too.

I think this color is pretty dupeable, so I would bet that you can find similar colors with Aromaleigh or Fyrinnae, so I am saying it isn't a must have. On the other hand, it wasn't expensive for a small sample in a sifter jar which you can get for swaps or from many online etailers.

I will probably not repurchase when I run out, but this is very pretty. It is really just too shimmery for me to really use it every day, and that is really more of a personal preference. If you like shimmery and shiney, you will love this. I am glad I got a sample and will definitely use up what I have because it is so pretty, but I will try to duplicate this color with other pigments and try to get the texture to be less chunky.

on 5/8/2006 6:17:00 PM

Like so many of the pigments this one is gorgeous in the pot but just glitter and shine when you put it on. It looks like neon silver something or other...not good.

on 7/25/2004 3:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Oh, I'm so glad MAC decided to bring this back! Kitchmas is such a pretty shimmery light lavender/lilac with a shot of pink.
I have it on today on my lid with Prestige Topaz in the crease.
Very pretty and girly.
Edited just to add that I apply this over a base (Almay Amazing Lasting Concealer) and smooth it on with my finger which gives a better colour payoff than using a brush. I have no problem with this staying on all day.