4.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

I love love love love this color, so lovely. orange with major hints of pink. best way to get loose shadows to stick is to dip your brush into water, dab water off, and dip brush into powder. dab on eye and voila

About reviewer (103 reviews)

HairBrunette, Wavy, Other

7 years ago

I love to put this on my cheeks when I'm going out, looks fab in photos and really makes me look more dewy and golden without looking too shimmery! Mac pigments are really wonderful!

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

7 years ago

Love this pigment. Such a pretty warm fall shade. It's like an explosion of the sun and fall leaves. The base color is copper with pink shimmer. Very pigmented, a little goes a long way. Also, this stays on my oily lids for hours even without primer. I actually like to reach for this on my lazy days because it requires no blending or primer. Love it.

About reviewer (118 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Coarse

9 years ago

Got trial version of this to try it and fell in love! Alone its a shimmery look, love with dark brown outline. But especially love on top of a darker color. I use MAC pigment "Later" underneath and really boosts the color and sparkle. The bottle is huge, and lasts forever.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairRed, Curly, Coarse

9 years ago

This pigment is a combo of Melon and Fuchsia pigment. I wouldn't get this color if you have Melon or Fuchsia. This is not a must have color.

About reviewer (62 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Olive, Cool

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

10 years ago

I like this pigment a lot. It has a very pretty duo chrome effect to it (peachy pink to golden color). I was scared to wear it at first but it looked so pretty in the jar I just got it. I thought it might look weird but to my surprise I loved it. I always get compliments when I wear it and everyone likes it. I can see how it would look different on different skin tones though so def try it out on your own skin if you get the chance, or just get a sample!

About reviewer (27 reviews)

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesHazel

10 years ago

This pigment is very unique and I can see why it hasn't worked for some people. MAC describes this color as "peach with pink duochrome" and that is a very close description on it. On some people, though, it can turn more "orange" than peach on the lids but it really depends on your complexion. This took a while of getting used to, as it looked like I had tired sore eyes when I just dabbed it on. I don't like to wear this alone but it looks awesome paired with some bronze/brown. This eyeshadow is duochrome and I love colors that reflect more than one shade. I haven't tried applying it to my cheeks but I'm sure the outcome will be great.

About reviewer (101 reviews)

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

10 years ago

Hmmm... looks like bruise yellow with a really cool toned pink shimmer. Might be taking this one back.....

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesBlue

10 years ago

I really don't think I like the colour of this pigment at all. It looks a nice colour in the tub but when I apply it, it just looks a horrible pinky orange colour that looks so wrong on my skin tone. It probably looks nice on some people but I really don't like it at all! I gave it a 3 however because I can see that it could work and would be nice on the right person. It also has a nice texture and applies well. I wish I hadn't got the full size of this as I'll never use it so I wouldn't recommend it or buy it again!

About reviewer (47 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

10 years ago

This wouldnt be an everyday pig for me,more for when i want to be playful i guess. Its a really cool color thats hard for me to describe (peachy,salmon?) Looks terrible on me when my hair is burgundy but better when its in its natural strawberry blonde state.

About reviewer (735 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral