Revlon Super Lustrous- Love That Red

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Revlon Super Lustrous- Love That Red
Super Lustrous- Love That RedSuper Lustrous- Love That RedSuper Lustrous- Love That RedSuper Lustrous- Love That Red

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

LTR: Acronym for 'Love That Red'

Price: SGD $12 - I got this on a sale at 30% off.

Color: A beautiful neutral red. LTR is neither too cool nor too warm. In fact, I think it is really interesting red because it seems to change a little with the lighting. Also, it comes across as a slightly pinky-red on me. Hmmm, intriguing. Judging from my personal experiences and the other reviews on MUA, I'm pretty sure this is a shade of red that works with your skintone. I feel that LTR looks amazingly chic with an all-black ensemble - black dress, black ballet flats and a black clutch. I love to pair this outfit with China Glaze 'Merry Berry' nail polish for a Parisian chic flair. Quite Chanel, I think. Simple yet sexy. This is a color I would whip out for a formal event, a concert or even a classy dinner date with my SO. Yet I wouldn't hesitate wearing it everyday with a simple, minimalistic ensemble too. However, to each his/her own, so wear it with whatever fashion ensemble of your desire. (:

Formula: Perfect. Creamy, opaque in a single swipe and not drying. I like to slick on some chapstick just to add a little bit of moisture to my lips. Longevity is good because LTR stains well - say 3-4 hours. Reapplication is usually done is small dabs - a little goes a long way.

Highly, highly recommend this color. A really beautiful red lipstick. I dare say I love this more than CHANEL Rouge Coco 'Gabrielle' because it does slip and move around that much, and has better lasting power; I definitely love LTR more than my M.A.C. Amplified Creme lipsticks because the M.A.C. ones are slightly drying and cost more than what they can do for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

For only $5, the super lustrous is probably the best revlon lipsticks, with a nice creamy formula and lots of colors to choose from. This is a bright orangey red that I picked up, and although it looked like it would be too bright for my skin, it looked pretty on me. Not my ideal red lippie, but still fun to try out if you want something that will brighten up your face.For reference, I'm between an NC37 and NC42 with golden undertones.
Buy this if you want a bright red, it's only 5 bucks, so why wouldn't you?? :)

Revlon is sold at department stores in some part of Asia and when I picked up the tester, the SA slightly discouraged me to try it on saying it was going to be too bright. Anyways... this color really brightens up my Eurasian light to medium complexion and makes my teeth look whiter. It is true red!. I'm usually a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl but there's something about putting on this color, especially with the matching nail polish, that makes me feel like a vixen in 1930's Shanghai.

Popular Lipsticks