Revlon Super Lustrous- Love That Red

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Revlon Super Lustrous- Love That Red
Super Lustrous- Love That RedSuper Lustrous- Love That RedSuper Lustrous- Love That RedSuper Lustrous- Love That Red

on 1/6/2014 1:09:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Another fantastic red on my cool toned pale skin! It doesn't make my teeth look yellow. The formula is also hydrating and long lasting. This is my favorite out of all the red shades I've purchased by Revlon.

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is the lipstick of my life! It's a lovely bright true red that stays on for a very long time without needing to reapply. I always put lip balm on underneath so I can't really comment on how moisturizing this stuff is, but my lips do feel quite lovely once I'm done applying. The color is not one to toy with, but I love it for a pinup/retro look (Revlon's been manufacturing it since 1951!) or when I'm just feeling bold and want a sharp contrast with my wardrobe. The price is fantastic ($5 @ Target) and I don't feel the need to try out any other brands, so I'll just stick with this beaut.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is a very nice, vibrant red. It looks like it edges more on the warmer side than the cool. It looks very pretty on the lips and brightens my face. I purchased this a long time ago when it was packaged with a coordinating lipgloss. I would buy again because it is a great cherry red.