REVLON Super Lustrous- Love That Red

Filtered by hair type : Other
REVLON Super Lustrous- Love That Red
Super Lustrous- Love That RedSuper Lustrous- Love That RedSuper Lustrous- Love That RedSuper Lustrous- Love That Red

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

I love this color. It's such a fun red- I have a lot of darker, bloodier reds but this one is so much more easy going. Its a warm red, slightly orangey (like a poppy flower color, not an ugly neon). I first purchased Cherry Blossom, but as it was such a cool color it didn't suit me. Love That Red is the same intensity, but is basically the 'warm' version of Cherry Blossom :)

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Between this and love that pink i think they are both extremely bright almost garish, but fun, and love that red is prettier. Blotted or applied and then wiped off so it's like a stain, is how i usually use it. Good colour but you need confidence to wear it!

on 10/10/2010 11:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my favorite red for a neutral bright red. No blue based tones (at least on me). This formula is great - stays on for a while without drying your lips, and no scent. I say this because the Loreal line is very moisturizing but really doesn't stay on very long - it's not as pigmented as the Loreal. Highly recommend!!!

If you DO want a blue-based red, I recommend Revlon's Certainly Red - same great pigmentation and formula, but just darker and more blue.

on 3/13/2009 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

The color itself is lovely but it's not for me I'm afraid.. I'm a light tan with yellow undertones so as much as I want this to work on me it's just not happening. But that's not the lippie's fault; hence the 5. It's an amazing product. I love Revlon's formula.
But this one is definitely made for cool toned ladies. :)