REVLON Super Lustrous- Love That Red

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
REVLON Super Lustrous- Love That Red
Super Lustrous- Love That RedSuper Lustrous- Love That RedSuper Lustrous- Love That RedSuper Lustrous- Love That Red

4.3

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I was lucky enough to get this on sale for 5$ and since revlon is normally pretty expensive at the DS, I was glad enough to snap up a backup as well. I loved the shade at first swipe and its creamy texture makes me love reapplying it as well. The shade is slightly cooler than Fire&Ice from the same line, which makes it more appropriate for wintertime. This bright red is not everybody's cup of tea but it awakens your complexion like no one's business. It's a must have for fair to medium skintones, as long as your don't have too much olive in your skin (it would clash with olive tones and turn pink). This looks great with a bit of mascara and a touch of coral blush.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Between this and love that pink i think they are both extremely bright almost garish, but fun, and love that red is prettier. Blotted or applied and then wiped off so it's like a stain, is how i usually use it. Good colour but you need confidence to wear it!

on 1/21/2011 5:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is definitely the brightest lipstick I've ever worn. I was looking for Revlon Really Red Matte lipstick, but CVS was out and I settled for this. It's definitely a very true red with no orange/yellow tones at all. I'm very pale, so this color is a bit shocking on me. My husband stared at me after I put it on. When I asked if he liked it, he replied with a grimace, "It's just so......bright.". On the bright side (LOL), it's a very nice formula and doesn't dry my lips out at all. It's really comfortable and wears extremely well throughout the day. After several hours of wear, it faded into a flattering mauve-berry shade. In the end, I decided to return this. I just don't think I'll wear it.