Revlon Super Lustrous- Love That Red

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Revlon Super Lustrous- Love That Red
Super Lustrous- Love That RedSuper Lustrous- Love That RedSuper Lustrous- Love That RedSuper Lustrous- Love That Red

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Before discovering M.A.C. in 1986, I wore Revlon. Before M.A.C. Russian Red, there was Revlon Love That Red. Yesterday, in a fit of nostalgia, I picked up Love That Red for less than $7 at the supermarket... 30 years after buying my first one. When I put it on, I asked myself: "Why did I ever stray from this perfect, true blue red?" Goes on creamy and stays on. Doesn't feather. Doesn't cake. Doesn't fade. Doesn't dry out my lips. Makes my teeth look super white. Suits my fair-to-medium cool/neutral complexion.

on 10/16/2009 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I wasn't a fan of this color at first -- my standard red is Revlon Blackberry, and I thought this was too bright. But it grew on me. With the right eyeshadow/blush/application it looks really good. I always get compliments when I wear this; I'm not usually into 'notice my lipstick' colors but as far as those go I think it's flattering and not OTT. I took one lippie off because I find these lipsticks have pretty bad lasting power, and smudge easily. But the color is great.

on 8/18/2008 10:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

A true classic that should be in every womans' make up collection. A proper grown-up red that goes with everything, well, except the obvious, like an orange top or a blue overall! :) But you know what I mean. Good for job interviews and classy dinner-dates. The best red out there.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

The most perfect "vintage" red that I wear when I feel particularly empowered or if I'm wearing something 30's or 40's inspired. Very glam, very vintage, very fab!