Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

Feb/24/2009

dupe of MAC satin taupe, More on the shimmery side. Yes, I keep buyin eyeshadows of same colours. BLahhhhh.

1 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Other, Other

Sep/08/2008

this goes on as a shimmery taupey cool brown on my lids. love the color. great quality too. would definitely repurchase this again.

About reviewer (688 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

Apr/27/2008

Ooh, I loooooooove this shadow. Stray Dog is a taupey-gray with lots of silver shimmer, more pigmented than most of my taupes. Easy to wear and flattering. This dog has found a forever home.

About reviewer (117 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

EyesHazel

Apr/19/2008

What a hot simmering neutral! Okay, this is almost exactly the same eyeshadow as MAC Satin Taupe, they are both great but are unbelievably similar. I think I like Stray Dog a little bit more, even though I prefer MAC's packaging (like the only way to differentiate between the two) I think it may be a bit warmer and less potentially bruise-y . One of my favorite eyeshadows.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (78 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

Feb/28/2008

I RIS this product, and I was so happy that I got it! It's a nice taupey brown and it looks so pretty, doesn't turn orangey so it's good for cool-toned girls too :) I love this e/s! The only complaint I have about it is that the metal tin it comes in is SO hard to open! I nicked my e/s trying to open it...still it could come in a tin which needed pliers to open it and I'd use …Read more

About reviewer (92 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

Feb/26/2008

This is my favorite shadow at the moment! I have brown eyes and brown hair yet have a hard time finding brown shades that don't make me look muddy or dirty. Stray Dog is fantastic. It's a cool medium brown with a hint of shimmer. Great quality - smooth to apply and lasts all day on me. I love this!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (299 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

Feb/07/2008

A nice, rich smoky brown color--great for blue eyes. It goes on smoothly and wears well. It has a bit of shimmer but it's not sparkly. Nice eyeshadow.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Dec/18/2007

I really do like this eyeshadow...however it's odd because the color that appears on my eyelids is NOT the color that appears in the palette. I expected this to be a med-dark shimmery brown but on my eyelid it appears very silvery taupe, almost bluish. It's odd and maybe it's just my fair skin but I DO like the color that it appears as. Try this at sephora before you buy it just to …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (28 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair

Dec/17/2007

love this brown! makes a gorgeous smokey eye and isnt excessively glitter-rific.

About reviewer (248 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

Nov/27/2007

Oh my stray dog has returned. I used this color abot 8 years ago and then it disappeared. So happy to see it has returned with better packaging and better texture. An all time fave.

About reviewer (49 reviews)

Age36-43