Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

Nov/28/2009

I love the quality of UD shadows, and this one doesn't disappoint. It is a nice, neutral brown that goes well with my brown eyes. I usually use it with UD Primer Potion in Sin, and blend it with "Toasted" which is my favorite UD shadow. Very pretty!

About reviewer (69 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

Nov/12/2009

this is what i wish Satin taupe was. a nice shimmery taupe without the MAUVE (im a true mauveophobe because i look SUPER yellow and sick); this is a bit more bronze and purpley. a gorgeous eyeshadow. if you look weird or feel weird with reddish e/s, get Stray Dog INSTEAD of satin taupe (mac).

15 of 15 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (401 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOther, Other, Warm

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

Oct/01/2009

Gorgeous shimmery taupe. I know it's a dupe for MAC's ST but wanted this one just b/c I do love UD and wanted one of their shadows to break out from MAC some. Love this. Fantastic with my green eyes, perfect cool tone. I concur with all the positive reviews so I won't repeat them. =)

About reviewer (44 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

Sep/21/2009

This color is is amazingly beautiful and versatile. It's one of my favorite neutral daily colors. It's a shimmery brownish taupe that looks amazing on it's own or with a darker chocolate brown like Twice Baked in the crease. This is one of the only colors I've ever almost hit pan on and I will repurchase it again in a heartbeat.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (380 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

Sep/16/2009

My favorite taupe/brown!!! i got this in a quad palette at ulta for $14 and let me say it is AMAZING!!! as soon as i put it on it was the taupe-y brown color i've been searching for forever.....it doesn't crease and it it SUPPPPERRRR blendable...it goes with any other color e/s and can be worn anywhere on the lid...im officially in love!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination

HairRed

fromAMSD

Aug/28/2009

My first UD e/s (I am not funky enough to wear most of their colors) - and I am hooked. The perfect buildable true neutral/brown - just shimmery enough (flattering, not gawdy), no weird undertones (no red or similar that makes my eyes look paunchy). Really gorgeous over violet eyeliner (more so than black, for instance, as the lighter violet tone lets the e/s color show more truly). This with a …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (43 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination

HairBlack

fromttyn

Aug/28/2009

I love urban decay shadows ( i always use w/ UDPP ) this is a great everyday shade , long lasting....

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (88 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

Jul/19/2009

This is one of my all-time favorite eye shadows. I love taupe colors on my greyish blue eyes and on a whim at Sephora one day I picked this up. This is such a great color that goes with so many different looks. I like eyeshadows that can go with a lot of different lipstick, blush colors, etc. and this one is a great neutral. It has some shimmer to it so I wouldn't describe it as matte but …Read more

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (152 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

Apr/08/2009

I have actually hit pan on this eyeshadow. I absolutely love Stray Dog, very pigmented, no glitter, my favorite shadow EVER. I wear this shadow almost every day, some days just this and black eyeliner, yet it still looks polished and finished. Will definitely be purchasing this again!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairRed

Apr/08/2009

After trying several UD e/s, I have found one that works for me;) This is a beautiful taupe w/ no red, orange, or purple undertones. Just a really beautiful, universal shade that would honestly look good on anyone. There is no glitter, just shimmer. However, fallout can be an issue. A sponge tip applicator works better for me than a brush. I purchased this shade along w/ Underground, MCRA …Read more

9 of 10 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (114 reviews)

Age30-35