Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

Mar/07/2012

I love this shadow! It's weimeraner color, stays on all day, and doesn't flake or disappear. Looks great with brown eyes and fair skin- really brings out your eyes.

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair

Jan/31/2012

Another lovely Urban Decay color it is a taupe with subtle mauve undertones light shimmer (lesser than even smog by UD), extreamly wearable by most skintones, versatile for day or night. Great for work, an evening out, party, dinner...... Unlike Satin Taupe this doesnot have any red undertones having said that I like both the colors.

6 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (31 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Coarse

EyesBlack

3.0

Jan/20/2012

This is so cool tone and the silver definitely stands out on my NC40-42 skin. It doesn't look as good on the eyes as it does on my hand. I didn't expect it to look so grey/silver. It's not flattering at all but if I try to warm it up with some brown in the outer corners, it's not as bad. I normally like Urban Decay eyeshadows but this one seems a bit less pigmented than …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (267 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Tan, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

Dec/29/2011

LOVE this shadow. I have very fair, neutral/yellowish-toned skin with blue eyes and honey blond hair. I usually wear neutral shadows, and this one is my absolute favorite. I was using MAC Satin Taupe for the longest time, which I loved, but sometimes it made me look sick or like I had a black eye because of the mauve tones in it. Then I found out about Stray Dog, and people said that it was …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (57 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

Dec/17/2011

Colour: dark taupe, with shimmery brown and slight pink hues. A total dupe of Mac's "Satin Taupe" (which I already own) so I returned UD's "Stray Dog" because I don't need two of the same colour. I honestly thought UD's shade looked different when I was at Sephora, but when I got home and swatched both side-by-side, they were almost …Read more

5 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (54 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGray

Dec/07/2011

Stray Dog is a very nice taupe shade that is really actually like MAC's Satin Taupe. I actually like Stray Dog better since it's much more creamier and tends to blend better. This shade came in the Feminine palette with five other eye shadows.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1080 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Neutral

HairBrown, Other, Other

3.0

Sep/12/2011

Not super impressed, never tried satin taupe so I can't compare but this swatched so much prettier than it goes on my lids. I'll attempt to use it up but won't repurchase. The pigmentation is fine and it lives up to what people expect of UD eyeshadows but the color didn't wow my senses...

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (115 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

Jun/23/2011

I L-O-V-E this eyeshadow. It is my go-to color for everyday use, but it is a great color for night time as well. As the UD website says, this is a cool, medium brown... definetley comparable to Mac's Satin Taupe! I prefer Stray dog though because of the great pigmentation and simply how the color looks on my eye :)

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinDry, Tan, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

May/25/2011

I love UD eyeshadows. Stray Dog was the first I ever purchased and it's great for a neutral day look, as well as evening look. It isn't my favorite color, but it's still great. It is a little shimmery too. You can pretty much make it do whatever you like!

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium

Apr/05/2011

The whole series of these eyeshadows are amazing. I love this color in particular but every one of these shadows are awesome. I gave it a 4 because some of them are straight up glitteratis - which doesn't work on someone who is in the work force.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium