4.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

11 years ago

dupe of MAC satin taupe, More on the shimmery side. Yes, I keep buyin eyeshadows of same colours. BLahhhhh.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Other, Other

12 years ago

this goes on as a shimmery taupey cool brown on my lids. love the color. great quality too. would definitely repurchase this again.

About reviewer (688 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

12 years ago

Ooh, I loooooooove this shadow. Stray Dog is a taupey-gray with lots of silver shimmer, more pigmented than most of my taupes. Easy to wear and flattering. This dog has found a forever home.

About reviewer (117 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

EyesHazel

12 years ago

What a hot simmering neutral! Okay, this is almost exactly the same eyeshadow as MAC Satin Taupe, they are both great but are unbelievably similar. I think I like Stray Dog a little bit more, even though I prefer MAC's packaging (like the only way to differentiate between the two) I think it may be a bit warmer and less potentially bruise-y . One of my favorite eyeshadows.

About reviewer (78 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

12 years ago

I RIS this product, and I was so happy that I got it! It's a nice taupey brown and it looks so pretty, doesn't turn orangey so it's good for cool-toned girls too :) I love this e/s! The only complaint I have about it is that the metal tin it comes in is SO hard to open! I nicked my e/s trying to open it...still it could come in a tin which needed pliers to open it and I'd use it anyway! It's so pretty, well pigmented, and not OTT on the glitter. This and Underground are my favourite colors from the UD range.

About reviewer (92 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

12 years ago

This is my favorite shadow at the moment! I have brown eyes and brown hair yet have a hard time finding brown shades that don't make me look muddy or dirty. Stray Dog is fantastic. It's a cool medium brown with a hint of shimmer. Great quality - smooth to apply and lasts all day on me. I love this!

About reviewer (299 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

12 years ago

A nice, rich smoky brown color--great for blue eyes. It goes on smoothly and wears well. It has a bit of shimmer but it's not sparkly. Nice eyeshadow.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

12 years ago

I really do like this eyeshadow...however it's odd because the color that appears on my eyelids is NOT the color that appears in the palette. I expected this to be a med-dark shimmery brown but on my eyelid it appears very silvery taupe, almost bluish. It's odd and maybe it's just my fair skin but I DO like the color that it appears as. Try this at sephora before you buy it just to make sure that it is the color you expect. Other than that, pretty color and lasts a long time!!

About reviewer (28 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair

12 years ago

love this brown! makes a gorgeous smokey eye and isnt excessively glitter-rific.

About reviewer (248 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

12 years ago

Oh my stray dog has returned. I used this color abot 8 years ago and then it disappeared. So happy to see it has returned with better packaging and better texture. An all time fave.

About reviewer (49 reviews)

Age36-43