Uploaded by andreaqc

price range

Reviews

fromjeevah

Jul/20/2009

So far this is the best cleansing water. I use this as a make up removal every evening before using my cleaser. It wipes out all the dirt from your face even when you don't have make up.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

Jul/02/2008

this is the PERFECT cleanser! it is gentle and soft but it works tough! won't leave you dry or burning, ok for around your eyes and comes in a convienent pump bottle

I reccomend this to anyone looking for a light (but strong) toner -- it's wonderful! perfect for sensitive skin as well :)

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrown

EyesGreen

Mar/12/2008

I agree with a reviewer below....perfect morning cleanser, when you don't need to remove makeup leftover from the night before. I just swipe it over my face for a pick me up in the morning and to prepare for the rest of my skincare products. Smells divine, and the pump bottle is awesome. Also, i use this after a day in the sun, very refreshing!

About reviewer (65 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

Feb/13/2008

I like this because I was looking for a one-step cleanser to use in the morning. I am an Esthetician, and I know that over-washing your face is a no no. Unless you go to bed with makeup on, you shouldn't need to wash your face in the morning. I good swipe of this is all you need. So this is my morning cleanser. I love it! Once this runs out, I am going to try the Clarins one-step cleanser.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (117 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Neutral

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

Jan/25/2008

It almost doesn't feel like a toner, it feels just like water. It has a beautiful, light rose scent. My skin is sensitive, but this doesn't irritate it at all. It's exactly the toner I've needed for a long time!

About reviewer (193 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Medium, Not Sure

HairRed, Other, Other

Nov/08/2007

I was looking for a good cleanser because face wipes were starting to bother my skin . I tested this at the counter and it felt great on my skin no oil or messy residue after using it .I bought it and I love it would def be buying more.

About reviewer (48 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther

HairOther

Feb/13/2007

I love this cleanser! It takes my eye makeup off very well and I don't need to wash my face after using this. Also very happy with the fact that I don't break out when using this either. The packaging is great as it's in a sanitary pump bottle and the rose scent is wonderful. The price of $30 I think is a bit much but that's the only complaint I have about this product. Will …Read more

About reviewer (642 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairOther, Straight, Fine

Nov/13/2006

This is a good toner and a great quickie pick-me up cleanser. A must if you wash your face frequently, after the gym or on weekend mornings. I love the rosewater fragrance.

About reviewer (95 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

fromaltp

Feb/11/2006

All I could say is...What a lovely toner from Lancome Skincare Range for Normal to Combination Skin. It smells divine.:) 10/10

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBlack

EyesBlack

fromSupa

May/18/2005

I use this for a quick makeup change, but not as a part of my daily skin routine. It removes makeup/oil/dirt well, but it seems unnecessary if I'm gonna wash my face. It doesn't remove eye makeup as well as a normal eye makeup remover. I probably wouldn't repurchase this at $30.

About reviewer (157 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm