L'Oreal Paris translucide blush- honey glow

No Image

2.3

Price: $

Price: $

This makes me face look dirty :(

on 7/2/2004 12:15:00 PM

While this makes a terrible blush, a muddy brown with shimmer, it does make quite a nice contouring product. I rub it on my temples and hairline, the hollows of my cheeks, and the sides of my nose for a subtle contour effect.

on 1/7/2004 11:35:00 AM

I love the Translucide blush in Blushing Glow, and like Petal Pink well enough. I'm a redhead, though, and wanted to have a peachy blush on hand. This one is not it. It goes on muddy, is hard to blend and doesn't light up the complexion. I think maybe it has too much brown in it. Go for the Translucide blush, just stick to the pinks.

on 6/27/2003 2:03:00 PM

I think if people were to read my reviews, they'd think it would be on the oddest, strangest items! And 99% of these items I don't even OWN! But I hope my reviews do help people in their search for good products.With that said, my friend Rochelle has more makeup than anyone I know, she probably has the entire Sephora! (except she has low end items as well). She had this blush and applied it on me. Honey Glow translucide blush is a warm, honey-ish color that looks freakish and nasty and ugly in the tube, but when applied to cheeks, made me look I had the gentlest summer tan! I love it! continued >>

on 6/16/2003 6:48:00 PM

This is the worst product I have ever used. I can see why nobody reviewed it but me...BECAUSE NOBODY BOUGHT IT! I received it in a swap. It's, hmmm, a dark gold with a seriously green cast to it. It looks even worse on, worse than anything I've ever seen. Even worse than if you took a swipe of dirt and rubbed it on your cheek. I will not swap this away, because I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.

I have very fair skin, and boy was this a cosmetic mistake! Its very brown for my skin tone and I can't use it on the apples of my cheeks, or I look dirty. I use it just blow my cheeks to contour them. I rub it in really well though, so you can barley see it. I got it on sale for a dollar-something so I guess it was worth a try! I recommend it for hispanic, dark-olive toned skin.

Popular Blush Products