Bobbi Brown Concealer Kit

Bobbi Brown Concealer Kit

3.6

on 12/21/2015 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

For a hefty AUD$52 I expected the dark circles under my eyes to pack their bags and fly to another country, like I thought I thought I'd be free of these ghastly black-blue burdens. I was wrong. The concealer itself is a thick heavy creamy, best warmed up before applying to the under eye area. I would actually stand there breathing on it to warm it up before applying it with a concealer brush then blending out with my finger anyways. It does seep into the creases even with the setting powder BUT i found that when I made the switch to Ben Nye's banana powder to set it, it stopped getting into the creases.
It's hard to work with, setting powder is meh, it's expensive, it didn't conceal my dark circles (but to be fair I have not tried with an orange corrector underneath), can't double up into a contouring-esque concealer.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Really disappointed with this...I tried it out for 1 month this made my dry skin worse and I now have dry skin around my eyelids due to this also it creases and leaves lines under the eyes.
I used this around my eyebrows too to make them stand out more and honestly it's not worth the money. As I have dry skin I'm always looking for a concealer which will suit me and unfortunately this doesn't I'd recommend not buying this product.

To Read all 373 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Even though I had a holy grail under eye concealer, I had to try the Bobbi Brown concealer kit as I had heard so many good things about it online, and I have terrible dark under eye circles. I thought maybe I was missing something.. But nope! This didn't work well on covering the darkness underneath, not even close :/ I even had the sales lady do the 3 step moisturizer, corrector, concealer and powder and still wasn't impressed at all. The best under eye concealer (and its one step! $20!) is Mac Prolongwear concealer. It glides on, covers my dark circles and stays put from morning to late evening. Try that one out! Much better, simpler, and cheaper! :)

on 3/24/2015 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I use the concealer in cool sand, which is the most perfect match for my skin I have ever seen! (Colourref I'm NC20ish)
I couldn't get the combination of corrector and concealer work under my eyes, so I just use the corrector for my dark circles (I wrote another review about the corrector) and the concealer for redness, as I find the concealer doesn't get rid of dark circles as well as the corrector does.
The concealer is quite thick, but it gets creamy when I put it on my skin. It does an okay job concealing, the coverage is good, but Im not that impressed. It is very pricey for the small amount of product you get and its not as easy to work with as I would like. It creases into fine lines, clings to dry patches and if you want to use it under your eyes you definately need the setting powder, or your mascara will smudge on it, although it does set a little dryer than the corrector does. I only use it when I'm wearing my Bobbi foundation stick, as it has the exact same shade, which I LOVE! I might repurchase just because of that perfect match.

This is a high coverage concealer and comes with a yellow based setting powder and I really wanted to love it but I just couldnt get on with it. It definitely does give good coverage but for me the thick texture means it clings to any dry areas and settled in creases and fine lines I didnt even know I had! The powder it comes with is good for setting and I use it with all my other concealers but I wouldnt repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Colour range is satisfactory buy the product itself isn't.. It's creamy oily, and the coverage is high but it creases the moment you use, doesn't matter if you use the provided powder. I tried hard to set it so that the powder finished way early than it should.. I won't be buying this again..

This isn't a bad product. Stand-alone, this is a good concealer for the under eye area. It doesn't cover dark circles very well though, so if that's your goal, rather get the corrector and wear that under foundation. It can settle into creases/lines, so every few hours its necessary to tap the under eye area with your finger to smooth the product out again, but it's not big deal for me.

With other products, namely the BB corrector and a medium to full coverage foundation, it becomes a little much and tends to crease, and the difference with/with out it is not that noticeable, so if this is your routine, you don't need this and won't benefit from it that much.

I love this for cleaning up my winged liner and my brows, although many other products do the same. I've used this over other blemishes (i.e. not the eye area), and it works, but I feel like that's not what the product is intended for so I try to not do that. Overall, I tend to only use it when I'm not wearing full face. I probably won't purchase it again, because I want something that works better with all my makeup as opposed to something I need to use on it's own.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

It is an excellent product. Goes on very well. Gives a fantastic result. I am so extremely sad that after finishing the first pot and buying a new one, i realised it was this that was causing a break out. I had suspected it earlier but i just loved its qualities that i ended up buying it again. Now that i am sure it caused me to break out i cannot buy it again. So sad, because it really does a great job. No caking, no drying, blends in superbly.

on 12/27/2013 4:26:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

I don't really need concealer, but I wanted something to lift and brighten my eye area. This is perfect. The formula is so light and creamy. It blends so well and looks so natural. I use the corrector in dark peach or dark bisque, then the eye kit in Golden with the pale yellow powder. I lightly pat on the corrector then concealer, paying special attention to the inside area of the nose and eye, and then I sweep on the powder to set. It gives me a fresh wide awake look. This is my new best friend.

on 9/25/2013 3:39:00 PM

I am 42 with fair skin, dark circles, and fine lines. I used this product previously with the corrector and found it helped my circles but didn't completely cover them. I recently tried four different products as I found applying the BB products time consuming and it is difficult for me to get the product. With every other product (Nars, Dior, Estee Lauder and Covergirl/Olay) I was told several times that I looked really tired. Recently bought BB concealer in Warm Ivory and was told by family and friends that I looked much better.
I apply moisturiser, BB cream, corrector and concealer. I will stick with this routine and product from now on.