Dermalogica Power Rich

Dermalogica Power Rich

4.4

Not tested on animals

Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Methylheptyl Isostearate, Diglycerin, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, isohexadecane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Extracts of: Macrocystis Pyrifera, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran, Corallina Officinalis, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root, Algae, Yeast; Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Glucosamine HCI, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-3, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-37, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Essential oils of: Jasmium Officinale (Jasmine), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root; Allantoin, Bisabolol, PVP, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Dimethiconol, Oleth-20, Butylene Glycol, Urea, Carbomer, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben

Ce traitement hydratant stimule la production de collagène tout en rendant ma peau plus ferme et plus élastique. Les multivitamines et les plantes hydratent, exfolient et aident à inverser les signes du vieillissement. Cela peut être utilisé de jour comme de nuit et vous pouvez vous concentrer sur les signes visibles du vieillissement. Je trouve que lorsque je pose avant le maquillage, ma peau est saine. Mes pores sont comblés et les produits absorbent rapidement

on 9/8/2016 1:47:00 PM

Excellent product, this is one of my favorite moisturizers for nighttime use. It is so thick and rich, and it moisturizes beautifully. In the morning it leaves my skin dewy, plumped, and hydrated. I can see the difference.

My skin is combo-oily so I never use this in daytime. But it agrees with my skin and this is something I'd definitely buy again.

My only complaint is the price tag. But this stuff is great. Highly recommended!

on 8/9/2016 3:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I like Power Rich. Of course, it is $180 for (5) little tubes! Each tube is 0.3oz.

I like that it comes in individual tubes, that last me at least a month, depending on the time of year. My skin sucks this stuff up in winter, and not so much in summer.

I think it makes my skin feel very moisturized, but I can't use it on my chin without causing breakouts. At my age!

I need to be careful around my eyes, since they get irritated with this cream.

I use it on my face, neck and décolletage, and it feels great. Is it a wonder cream? No, but nothing else is either.

Aaaarrrrrggggghhhhh!!! This stuff is amazing!!!! It gives instant results, firms and makes your skin just beautiful. Unfortunately you have to take out a second mortgage to afford it! It is a truly amazing product though, I've never found anything that comes close before. Due to the price, I currently only use it at night in combination with the overnight repair serum.

on 6/7/2014 4:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

In a moment of desperation about my face's conditions, I decided to give a try to this very expensive treatment. I was a bit concerned because it came in small tubes looking (and smelling) like oil painting.

However, even if the product does not feel too greasy or hydrating, the results on my skin are very good. I use it with a multi vitamin serum and I am very satisfied. I would recommend it as an "emergency" treatment and would keep on using Dermalogica products as they work well for my skin type.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

These little babies are just heaven in a box. You get 5 little individual tubes which is great because the product doesn't go bad and it's easy to travel with. The only downfall is the price. It is super expensive but it really does a good job on the skin. I received a sample which lasted ridiculously long, something like 5 weeks, but in that time you can really feel and see the results. Hence, i had to buy the stuff. I love the texture. It's silky and glides on. It works so well with the Dermalogica skinperfect primer (I have a sample. So gonna buy it when it finishes) and works so well with your foundation. You wait 1 minute and then apply your makeup. It just makes your skin look so smooth. It's free from artificial fragrances and to me it smells a bit like vitamin C. My skin looks youthful and bright. I'm very happy with this product.

on 3/13/2013 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Like many of you, I feel like I have tried every moisturizer on the planet. This one is simply the best- for me.

I keep coming back to it.

It has a silky coating-your-face kind of feel (good slip) versus a gloppy heavy cream type of feel.
It absorbs quickly and my foundation or tinted moisturizer stays smooth and true for hours on top of this product.

There is no residue or greasiness and the smell is just fine- typical Dermalogica soft, herbal, medicinal in a nice way.

on 8/11/2012 3:07:00 PM

I love Power Rich but had to knock one lippie off because of its obscenely expensive price. It's a great moisturizer, but I think it's an even better makeup primer. It smooths out my skin and makes an excellent base for foundation or powder. Moisturizes enough even in the winter. It makes my skin tone a little less red and more even. It doesn't cause breakouts and I think it even cleared my skin up a little. I think it would be excellent for all skin types. I can't say that it did much for my fine lines though. I like serums for that purpose. Overall, a really great product but I'm not sure that I will re-purchase because of the exorbitant price.

on 1/1/2011 8:50:00 PM

every time it gets cold my face breaks out,total mess....i bought the medi bac for adult acne and cleared my skin and then got worse,i did not moisturize so my face was a mess (i was getting cystic acne which i had never had)...realized my skin was overcompensating for lack of oil and i needed to be much gentler to my face...read reviews and wanted to try this but the price was very intimidating....so i got samples online (beauty store i went to would not give samples) 10 packs for $15...and i could tell a difference after that night...it is so moisturizing,and my face felt soooo good! skin tone is getting more and more even each day..did not know it was uneven til i started using this!! lines on forehead are less noticeable...its just so good..so i did buy the full size back at the beauty store,they had a january sales thing for each day and i got it on the 30% off day but this is worth every penny to me...also use the calming cleanser,i wish i had known a long time ago to use gentler products instead of thinking i had acne and using all sorts of stuff that just made my skin worse..i only use this at night and i use the skin smoothing cream for day. didn't mean to write this much, just so happy to finally have something that makes my skin look so good!! just try the samples,i don't think you will be disappointed!!

on 3/30/2010 7:00:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The absolute HG of skincare products for dry/mature skin. It's expensive but it works and feels good to use. I use this with the Decleor Aromessence Iris oil underneath and it is superb. I have used so many other moisturizers/treatments to combat dry skin and this is one of the very few which keeps my skin hydrated all day without either being greasy or dehydrated at the end of it. My skin is firmer, more refined, clearer. I have used without the Iris oil too as it's really not necessary but I love Decleor and like the idea that I am giving my skin a special treat each day so use a few drops underneath. This stuff is expensive but worth every penny. I pay USD USD225 for the box of 5 tubes. Of course it does not have a sunscreen so I use Clinique City Block Sheer SPF 25 over the top which I find an ideal combination.