Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Pencil - White

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Like many people, when I'm not using a black or dark brown liner in my waterline I like to use white or cream to make my eyes look bigger. This shows up in the waterline, but it's a bit stiff and as such it isn't super pigmented. For 99 cents is that a big deal? Nope. I'm still using this when the look calls for it, a decade later.
You get a ton of product and these pencil liners are about as good as it gets for under $10. I'm always experimenting with different brands but I always have this on hand because it works great in a pinch.

Works as well as Revlon, Ulta, or NYX brand pencils. The formula is a tiny bit firm- could be softer. Otherwise, no complaints. Has just as much staying power as any other pencil I've tried. Save yourself a couple bucks and go with these!

I bought it solely for the purpose as an eyeshadow base. The biggest con I could find is the smell. It smells way too much like paint. I don't think I would buy it again just because I can't stand the scent

I got this product because the store I went to had no white eyeliner in any other brand. I remembered this brand of eyeliner to be awful and I was right. It didn't transfer to my waterline easy at all, I had to push pretty hard to get it to work. A lot of other drug store brands have come a long way, switching to gel liners that glide on, not this product. I thought having to warm up eye pencils under a lighter was a thing in the past. They should switch there formula. I have it two lippies instead of one, and still use this product because I got it in white and want it subtle and not too bright. I'd never buy it in black. Also it irritated my eyes. It's very long and hard to store, on the up side there's a lot of product. And the price is great.

on 1/29/2015 9:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I really love the versatility of white eyeliners. This one is creamy and pigmented. The only problem with this one is it doesn't last (like for only an hour). Worth a try especially for first time users. I still have to search for a better alternate.

This is a great water liner but takes some practice to get right. Use a match to soften the tip or run it across your hand to use. Try it!

I have these eyeliner in every color available! Dont let the price fool you they are so creamy and amazing and pigmented! And for $.99 you can't beat the price! Go on and get them! The white one is as creamy as the rimmel white liner. I use them interchangeably.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Edit 7/27/16: I got this in "You're Always White" & it is an improvement. These have been reformulated. I normally just sharpen this then I hold it over a cigarette lighter flame for a couple of seconds & then I line my waterline. A tip: kohl the true kohls anyways will absorb water on ur waterline & those lovely expensive waterline pencils ur buying that are waterproof are REPELLING WATER so that's why they run. Line ur waterline w kohl first only kohl nothing else & then follow w a waterproof pencil & u will have good results! I saw this on a Sephora video on ways to keep your MU from sliding around. I've raised my rating on this eyeliner!!! And it's like one of the most affordable nicest white kohls in the DS. Just heat it up is all I can recommend if ur pencil feels hard & waxy that's the remedy. Kohls make my eyes itchy thou which makes me sad coz I want my eyeliner to stay put! This is a true kohl. You can tell becoz real they are dry, sticky, hard & not creamy so u know ur getting a good 1! That's just the texture of authentic kohl. $1 for a 7 inch wooden pencil!!!! I fixed my "rating" accordingly.
---
Original review: I hate to give 1 of my fave DS brands (& brands in general!!) such a low rating, I love WnW!! But I am going to try this product again. My past experience with this white pencil is that it was too hard, not opaque enough (didn't show up on my skin), & didn't stay put. I was wanting & trying to put it under my lower lash line. The price is great!! Maybe I just got a bad batch because I adore the black & taupe pencils. The texture of this pencil seemed completely different than those 2 colors, very hard & kinda waxy.

on 3/11/2014 3:37:00 AM

It's great for how inexpensive it is. I use it on the inner corner of my eyes. It blends pretty well, and it does take a little pushing for super opacity, but it's still fairly pigmented and waxy. It's $1, so I'm really not complaining. Though the cap did break which is a little annoying. The waxy texture does make it difficult for the water line, so if you want something for that, go with something creamier. But as a quick highlight, it's great.

on 1/5/2014 6:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Just a decent white pencil with good pigment. Nothing fancy here and gets the job done. The formula isn't very soft, so you have to push harder than other higher end pencils, but I warm them up in my hands. For 99 cents you can't complain really, you get a lot of product for your money.