Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Pencil - White

Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Pencil - White

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

Works as well as Revlon, Ulta, or NYX brand pencils. The formula is a tiny bit firm- could be softer. Otherwise, no complaints. Has just as much staying power as any other pencil I've tried. Save yourself a couple bucks and go with these!

I bought it solely for the purpose as an eyeshadow base. The biggest con I could find is the smell. It smells way too much like paint. I don't think I would buy it again just because I can't stand the scent

To Read all 98 Reviews, Login or Join

I got this product because the store I went to had no white eyeliner in any other brand. I remembered this brand of eyeliner to be awful and I was right. It didn't transfer to my waterline easy at all, I had to push pretty hard to get it to work. A lot of other drug store brands have come a long way, switching to gel liners that glide on, not this product. I thought having to warm up eye pencils under a lighter was a thing in the past. They should switch there formula. I have it two lippies instead of one, and still use this product because I got it in white and want it subtle and not too bright. I'd never buy it in black. Also it irritated my eyes. It's very long and hard to store, on the up side there's a lot of product. And the price is great.

on 1/29/2015 9:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I really love the versatility of white eyeliners. This one is creamy and pigmented. The only problem with this one is it doesn't last (like for only an hour). Worth a try especially for first time users. I still have to search for a better alternate.

This is a great water liner but takes some practice to get right. Use a match to soften the tip or run it across your hand to use. Try it!

I have these eyeliner in every color available! Dont let the price fool you they are so creamy and amazing and pigmented! And for $.99 you can't beat the price! Go on and get them! The white one is as creamy as the rimmel white liner. I use them interchangeably.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I hate to give 1 of my fave DS brands (& brands in general!!) such a low rating, I love WnW!! But I am going to try this product again. My past experience with this white pencil is that it was too hard, not opaque enough (didn't show up on my skin), & didn't stay put. I was wanting & trying to put it under my lower lash line. The price is great!! Maybe I just got a bad batch because I adore the black & taupe pencils. The texture of this pencil seemed completely different than those 2 colors, very hard & kinda waxy.

on 3/11/2014 3:37:00 AM

It's great for how inexpensive it is. I use it on the inner corner of my eyes. It blends pretty well, and it does take a little pushing for super opacity, but it's still fairly pigmented and waxy. It's $1, so I'm really not complaining. Though the cap did break which is a little annoying. The waxy texture does make it difficult for the water line, so if you want something for that, go with something creamier. But as a quick highlight, it's great.

on 1/5/2014 6:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Just a decent white pencil with good pigment. Nothing fancy here and gets the job done. The formula isn't very soft, so you have to push harder than other higher end pencils, but I warm them up in my hands. For 99 cents you can't complain really, you get a lot of product for your money.

on 1/3/2014 11:59:00 PM

This is a nice, blendable, lasting, milk shade. It does require some layering to be truly opaque, but I love using it to highlight my brow bone, inner corners, and the center of my lids. I love the Color Icon eyeliner series and recommend them highly, because they're affordable and they're good products all around. Will upload photo of swatches. This shade is the very top swatch.