3.8

price range

Reviews

2.0

11 years ago

I was so disappointed in this. The smell is spicey & soothing but it doesn't really do much to moisturize. It feels good when it's massaged onto your feet but I didn't really feel any benefits from it that I should've for the price.

About reviewer (81 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

12 years ago

Yummy - this spicy clove-y smell makes your feet taste like they came out of a bakery - or something. Use it following the Volcano foot mask and you'll definitely get a tingle! A bit pricey, but a delicious splurge!

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBlack

EyesGreen

12 years ago

I think this works well as a foot cream, sinks in fairly quickly, has a gorgeous spice cake scent, and I feel better using it knowing it's not loaded with unpronouncable chemicals and preservatives. Will definitely repurchase.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

3.0

12 years ago

Smells great, however for a foot lotion it's not very emollient nor moisturizing enough. For the cost, I wouldn't buy again.

About reviewer (68 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

12 years ago

This stuff works well in conjunction with Volcano. First, use Volcano for an hour or so on your feet. Wash off, dry feet, and apply this right after. It will help warm your feet (Volcano is cooling) and lock in moisture. It matches the smell of Volcano and doesn't dry with a greasy finish. My only gripe is that this stuff doesn't moisturize my feet as well as I would have liked. It does leave your feet fairly smooth, but I still noticed some cracks on my heels. The next time I used this, I applied some additional foot balm to my heals and slipped into some heavy socks. Problem solved, happy feet.

About reviewer (47 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

13 years ago

My favorite foot cream ever! First off the smell is what got me. Oh so good. Very spicy yet sweet. Kinda like uummm gingerbread cookies or somethin'. I actually use this cream all over instead of just my feet. It is a Great moisturizer that actually improves the condition of my cut buddies. It'll leave your feet feeling soooo soft (and your hands). Not greasy and uncomfortable. Just perfect. Sinks in quickly without any weird residue. I haven't noticed to much of a tingle?? But yeah, I just love this stuff. The smell once again is to die for. I will always buy this two at a time since i love using it 24/7. In all honesty, this is the best foot cream i have ever used ..ever. I wish it came in the same size container as the other foot cream.

About reviewer (357 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Fine

EyesBlack

3.0

13 years ago

Well, I finally finished my tub of Pied de Pepper Foot Cream. This stuff does last forever. The scent is VERY strong and spicy! I don't like the fact that I have to wash my hands right after putting this cream on. I don't want to get any on my face. It is a deep red clay color which can be staining and easy to get on clothes. Overall, not my favorite LUSH product, but not the worst. I wouldn't buy it again though.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBrown

14 years ago

I'm a Lush junkie and this is one of my favorite products. The texture is thick but not too thick. The scent is deeply spicy and aromatic. I rub PdeP into my feet before bed time and feel a tingle spread across my feet. My feet are happy. I much prefer this foot cream to Lush's Fair Trade foot lotion and Body Shop's Peppermint Foot lotion.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

14 years ago

I think Lush does make some nice stuff. This one is one of them. The texture is runny and full of oil, and the scent is really something! Very spicy and cinnamony. I can see why it's a love-or-hate product. I like the scent, period, although It's very strong and long lasting and I may get tired of it soon. BTW, Lush's package sucks! I appreciate the idea of minimizing the material, but that doesn't mean no quality control over it! At this price, I do have a little expectation towards the packaging. Please, neither the dripping spray head nor the either too-tight or never-closed cap! Make the package decent and functional at least!

About reviewer (46 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

2.0

14 years ago

Awful smell, weird texture. I returned this product after one use.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination