BeneFit Cosmetics Powder Eyeshadow- Asphalt

4.3

on 3/14/2008 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I loooove this shadow. It looks as though it would be drab when you first see it, but once on the lid it becomes a really lovely light grayish shade that gives you a sort of smokey look without being dark at all. I'm not a fan of sparkly gray so this really fits the bill. Plus the staying power is fantastic.

on 8/2/2006 7:19:00 PM

This is a light to medium ashy grey, totally matte. It makes an excellent wash, or can serve as a liner when paired with light colored shadows. I like to apply a light purple cream eyeliner I have, blend well, then add a thin line of this close to my lashline. Followed up with a purple (again, light, as in lavendar) wash, and it's a lovely springy look!

Works well for cool-toned PPPs!

on 6/13/2003 11:47:00 PM

This e/s is a nice light to medium matte grey color. It looked great with my green-blue eyes. I like the plastic container with the screw-on lid. This is a nice everyday shadow, can use as a wash and layer or all by itself. I usually prefer frost-y shadows but this one was light enough to be okay as matte. Not my HG of e/s, but a favorite nonetheless. I would like to try other shadows in this line.

Top Rated Eye Shadow