no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

6 years ago

I have sparse eyebrows, once naturally thick, but one over zealous and unasked for wax at the beautician resulted in one hair thick eyebrows at the ends. Twenty-one years on and nothing has caused a regrowth. Have had no need to pluck my eyebrows from the arch to the ends as the hair never grew back. I would love to have thicker eyebrows but would be really happy with the gaps between the arch and the thin ends filled in. I have used this stuff on and off for over a month and have had no reaction with my sensitive skin. I have had not had dramatic results but there has been regrowth which is amazing for me as there has been nothing for two decades. My arches and ends are joining up and the hair looks less sparse. It could be that hairs already present have increased in length but my brows look more filled in and when I use brow pen and powder they look significantly fuller. Very pleased with the results as I wasn't expecting any change.

About reviewer (48 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

7 years ago

THIS THING ACTUALLY WORKS MY EYEBROWS GOT THICKER BY 2 WEEKS! so exciting!!

About reviewer (33 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Fair

HairBlack

7 years ago

Ok, I actually didn't think this was going to work this well.. I haven't overplucked my eyebrows but they started to fall off on some places and when i applied this, hair did begin to growing back in one week but i had to stop since my already long eyebrow hair grew too long. Then i used talika on my eyelashes instead and now, i can really see and feel the difference! Longer, darker, stonger lashes with a little curl :). I wonder why this isn't working for everyone..

About reviewer (18 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

7 years ago

Well, I have overplucked my eyebrows since im 11.. i know it sounds crazy and stupid but i did it. Now im in my 20´s and have short and thin "tadpole" shaped brows. I started using the talika product 2 weeks ago and wow i can already see teh difference. Tiny hairs are starting to sprout in areas that i havent seem anythin for a looooong time. The thing is, i think its a slow product, and i will need to treat my eyebrows with it for about 3 months, i guess. To help im gonna start taking priorin, which is a vitamin suplement specific for hair grow.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBrown

1.0

9 years ago

The RIDICULOUS price tag for NOTHINGness is Talika Eyebrow Lipocils!!! You will get better results by waking up at 6am every morning for 28 days to VISUALIZE your eyebrows growing.

About reviewer (46 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Deep Dark, Not Sure

HairBlack, Kinky, Coarse

10 years ago

Okay, so I used this on my eyelashes (they didn't have the eyelash one in the shop). I knew the regular one works on my lashes and I hoped this would, too. And it does. It also did not irritate my eyes which I was worried about. Basically, I believe whether this works depends on your expectations: this stuff is not Latisse. It won't make your lashes grow longer. But if there is something wrong, it will "heal" your lashes. My lashes were never the greatest to begin with, and I'd love to try Latisse but it's a bit scary (I'm afraid it might turn my green eyes brown...). However, I was fed up with how truly puny my lashes were looking: a lot seemed to be falling out, and there was actually a gap on my left fringe which really bothered me. So I got this product. Basically, I've used it morning and night for about 3 weeks (forgetting a few times) and my lashes have stopped falling out. The gap is no longer there. So, for that, it absolutely works, and I would happily buy it again. I probably will have to, in order to keep my lashes in good condition ;-( BUT if you have already nice lashes and want something that will make your lashes grow longer, this will not do it.

About reviewer (657 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrown

EyesGreen

1.0

10 years ago

Too expensive for what is does, which is nothing!

About reviewer (260 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

2.0

10 years ago

I have used the whole tube of this and have not noticed any significant changes. My eyebrows are still sparse and any hair growth is probably just the hair growing back naturally. Not worth the $40!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

10 years ago

I was surprised to see that this works better than the eyelash version , in fact I only used this as my husband bought it by mistake and I didn't want to waste it. I've been using it more or less morning and evening for the past two weeks and there is significant new growth already to my patchy over-plucked brows.I'm quite happy as I had systematically destroyed the natural shape of my brows by plucking from the top, I know you're not supposed to, but my brows were this indistinct mass creeping halfway up my forehead, so I had no choice.Anyway, now that I am getting some decent regrowth I can go to get them properly shaped.

About reviewer (361 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

2.0

10 years ago

i'm feeeling like a gullible fool for having jumped on this bandwagon! Although ive not tried this for the full 28days im not sure its worth the occassional stinging as i cant see anything happening. i had tried mavala before this and at least that didt hurt at all but i also didnt see any results from that as a cheaper alternataive *sigh*. i feel like this was a watse of £17 as ive seen no changes at all since using so-called lash enhancers.....I might continue to use and see if anything changes only to use it up though.

About reviewer (82 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark, Warm