Prestige Liquid Eyeliner - Big Teal

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/13/2011 11:35:00 PM

Big Teal is a metallic aqua blue. It is incredibly beautiful & makes your eyes pop! I found the formula very watery so it's not a bold eyeliner like a black eyeliner would apply. You need to do multiple strokes to build up the colour. Which in turn, won't give you a thin accurate line (if that's what you're after).

I paid $18 for this so it is a little pricey.

All in all though Big Teal is an amazing colour so I can put up with the other downfalls. Metallic blue eyeliners like this one rock my world!

I love the colour of this but the formula is a little watery so it doesn't apply as I wish it would. I actually quite like the felt tip pen applicator. Makes it pretty easy! I love the other liquid liners but I think this one is just a little too watery to earn higher than this....came off very easily with water (both pro and con haha)

on 4/7/2009 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I looooove this liner. The color is GORGEOUS! I need to stock up on another one. And more colors. :)

on 3/18/2009 6:31:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I actually found this little gem in the clearance section at walgreens for a price around $1.09!!! I'm not sure about what the normal price but i was so excited to get such a good eyeliner for that much of a steal!

PROS:
*The packing is very sleek and tells you what color it is from the color of the bottle
* The staying power is amazing! When i leave after i get ready in the morning and come home at around 3:30, it looks almost exactly the same as it did when i applied it
* The color is very nice and just a little bit sparkly, which is what i like. I really like using this with brown or a mostly neutral eyemakeup look to give a little more intrest and color to my makeup

CONS:
* The formula seems a little bit watery and takes a while to dry,
* The bottle is a little bit annoying! The handle is so long and the well were the actual liner is, is very small and i sometimes feel like there's not a lot in there.
* I am a little iffy about the brush. It is very stiff and i find it a little wierd to use

Overall, this product is very good and i defenitly recommend it to anyone looking for a great quality liquid eyeliner
p.s. the normal liners are great too :)

I love Prestige liquid liners! I nabbed this at Walgreen's for $1.29. :)
It's lovely. The felt tip applicator is easy to use.
The color is one of the only blue/greens i can wear. I usually can't pull blues off, but this is just so wearable. It's like a subtle teal color.
The consistency is not too watery, but not gloppy either, at least my bottle wasn't gloppy at all. It's fantastic.

on 2/3/2009 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Pleasantly surprised by the price/quality balance of this liquid liner. The colour is a lovely mid-tone teal (great with brown eyes), with a little sparkle.
I'd prefer the consistency to be a little wetter, as sometimes the forula seems a little dry and clumpy to me. However, using a slightly dampened fine brush and applying two coats of liner gets around this issue. The applicator is hardish, but I very rarely use it.
Staying power is reasonably good, but I have noticed that by the end of a long day the colour has greyed out a little. The liner doesn't seem to smudge, but removes easily.
You get a good amount for your money, and while I don't think I'll need to buy another Big Teal, I'll be picking up some other colours in the range.

This is a really eye-catching and pretty colour and I often get complements on it. However, it is too much hassle to apply. It goes on very haltingly, like a kohl liner and dries to a crusty flaky finish. It's certainly an improvement from Maybelline's Waterproof liner but it's still not good enough. It's too bad such a bold shade had to get stuck with such a lousy product.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is freakin amazing! I love ths color!! It is a shimmery darkish teal and it looks awesome. Prestige liquid eyeliners have great lasting power, and a stiff brush. It also seem to dry faster than others. I'm going to get these eyeliners in every color. Edit: I removed one lippie because I've decided I don't really like the applicator.

on 11/30/2006 5:19:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I really like the liquid eyeliners from Prestige. I have more expensive eyeliner from MAC but like these just as well especially since I don't have to feel guilty about picking up a new shade from time to time. There are a good assortment of colors and the teal is very nice with all the peacock shades out now. The colors are quite as funky as MAC and the applicator is a bit stiff but this is minor. The staying power is great and I don't have to struggle to get it off like I do the MAC liners.

prestige liquid e/l are the shit! they are easy to apply with the felt tip, opaque, and very lasting. big teal is a gorgeous shimmery cool teal. cool PPP skintone, brown hair and eyes.