LUSH Sympathy for the Skin

LUSH Sympathy for the Skin

4.3

Vanilla Pod Infusion, Almond Oil, Fair Trade Cocoa Butter, Fresh Bananas, Stearic Acid, Glycerine, Triethanolamine, Sandalwood Oil, Lemon Oil, Labdanum Resinoid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Limonene, Perfume, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

I love this lotion .its nourishing ,moisturising ,smells of natural vanilla and banana ,it leaves my skin soft and supple and can be used all over your body (it's a great foot cream ) . Defenetly reccomended

I'll cut straight to the chase- I absolutely LOVE this lotion. The consistency is just right...not too runny; not to too thick. It takes a little while to fully absorb into the skin, so do allow some time before getting dressed. I don't find it overly greasy, although sometimes I will have to wash my hands after applying, depending on how much I've put on. Of course, it's nice to let it sink into your hands too, time permitting!
The scent is a warm, natural vanilla, with the tiniest hint of fresh banana (not that gross cloying, synthetic kind). A lot of products by Lush are heavily fragranced, but with SFTS, this isn't the case. The scent does linger for some time, but it's lovely and non-intrusive, so you can still wear your favourite perfume over the top without it clashing.
SFTS really does an amazing job at nourishing the skin, leaving it feeling deeply cared for, protected and hydrated. Would recommend this to all skin types, and will be repurchasing when I've finished this pot :)

To Read all 228 Reviews, Login or Join

LOVE this! In the summer I picked up the "Charity Pot", and although it was the most hydrating cream that I've ever tried in my life, I didn't re-purchase it because it left a greasy finish that took too long to dry. I recently picked up "Sympathy for the Skin" instead and this is much better. It sinks into the skin really quickly, deeply hydrates distressed winter skin, and it has a very subtle light banana and vanilla scent. I also love that Lush creams last a long time because a little goes a long way. My charity pot from the summer lasted almost 4 months.

on 2/12/2016 7:40:00 PM

I reaaally like this! What's really special about this product is definitely the fact that it's moiturizing but is not greasy at all. When you first apply it you will probably think it feels greasy but that's because it's not exactly a fast absorbing cream, you have to wait a little bit before you see how amazing this is. It leaves the skin feeling super soft. The only problem is that it contains cocoa butter which is highly comedogenic. My skin is super sensitive and anything makes me breakout so i know better than to apply it on my face or chest. Just don't apply in the areas where you easily breakout (never ever apply anything containing cocoa butter on you face, it's awesome for your body and lips, but not for your face). Apply this in the right places and you are a goddess.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Holy Grail Product!!!

on 8/15/2015 9:49:00 PM

Love this. I have long searched for an effective body moisturiser. I wanted something that actually left my skin smooth, but NO GREASE - I don't like getting grease marks on my clothing. Also, a lot of things make me itchy and a bit allergic - I can't figure out what those things are but it's often difficult.

This moisturiser actually makes my skin smoother, has no residue at all somehow, and is all natural and beautiful so my skin has not reacted at all. Will definitely repurchase. The pot is much easier to use than a tube or something like that.

on 7/14/2015 9:31:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I like this but I cannot get past the smell. It smells like as if I took pure yogurt and slathered it on. It has a sort of sour smell. It feels great on the skin, it's kind of light-medium feeling moisturizer and soothing. I think this lotion is overpriced though. I wouldn't purchase this.

First off the smell is my favorite scent out of everything in the whole world and it works amazing WARNING: do not put it on you're face ( I heard from several people that it works as a facial moisturizer but it made me BREAK OUT) It works best after getting out of the shower on shaven legs they will feel the best they ever had! Also if you have dry feet I put this on my feet before I go to bed and put socks on over and they feel great in the morning I am still longing to try lushs' stepping stone foot scrub thing!! If anyone knows if that works let me know

on 1/10/2015 5:30:00 PM

sympathy for skin smells soooooooo good, keeps your skin soft and doesnt feel greasy on your skin. i love it and would buy it again and again

on 5/26/2014 12:30:00 PM

Smells yummmmy! I agree with other reviewers that it is a more watery consistency but it absorbs and moisturizes well. It would be a great summer moisturizer.