LUSH Sympathy for the Skin

LUSH Sympathy for the Skin

4.3

Vanilla Pod Infusion, Almond Oil, Fair Trade Cocoa Butter, Fresh Bananas, Stearic Acid, Glycerine, Triethanolamine, Sandalwood Oil, Lemon Oil, Labdanum Resinoid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Limonene, Perfume, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got a generous sample tub of this when my Daddy went to LUSH yesterday... ev time I get up to go to the washroom ive used it (becoz of course you wash your hands every time well at least I do), & my hands are silky! It smells amazing like banana nut bread but alas I won't prob buy it (I'll wait & get some relative to gift it to me for a special occasion lol) I'm leaving the box ticked thou coz if so buy more but I'm broke. I'm keeping this in my purse more people should save and reuse the jars or have a turn in where u recycle ten jars u get an incentive like coupon or towards products. Ijs. My little sample came in the neatest purse sized jar--LUSH is about good for this earth etc--well I'm going to reuse the jar for other lotions: that's REAL RECYCLING!! I got 3 samples (shampoos, shave stuff & this) & whoever filled them no complaints rockt up to tie brim!! Yay! Back to the reason "may not" (this isn't etched in stone) rebuy this is coz I need Dream Cream to go w my dream wash coz it is supposed to do more than what did lotion did (smell pretty & give moderate moisture. I got 100+ other lotions LITERALLY from Bath&bodyworks or Victoria secret that do the same thing). I can't justify a $25 tub of cream I need to finish a bunch of those first I'm inspired to get some empties going on so I can have this again #teamempties #teamspirit #smellsliketeamspirit (u knew where I was going w this lol). But anyways SFTS is a "want" where as "Dream Cream" is a "need" for my troubled skin. I'm getting "Ultrabland" as my next LUSH purchase that's my most immediate need w a little want thrown in (I'm replacing my lost Vanillary solid perfume). I need to go send daddy to lush on Monday (today is Saturday). I'm ALWAYS impressed by LUSH except the sea salt scrub sample I got burned & smarted on my skin OK that's what's samples are for right lol later this morning I'm going to rock out a new shampoo bar/The Plumps condish bar & DreamWash. Yeahhhh buddy! I'm reserving this sample for keeping in my purse & putting on my hands. When the sample is gone like a 59 Cadillac I will re-evaluate like the that smell really grows on me! But cmon #teamempties #forthewin #thestruggleisreal #spoiltrotten my das got me $135 worth of LUSH on his dime. He pocked out the 3 shampoo bars & also DreamWash. There is a purple bar, a blue naw & yellow 1 (seanik, juniper & the yellow 1 is NOT Honey I Washed...coz I've had that and it smells different more lemony citrus but the receipt isn't marked hell if I kno & I'm sure daddy went w smell & color factoring his decision process. Oh well they still work the same even thou I don't know their names I got 3 shampoo bars, rainbow FUN; the plumps conditioner bar, DreamWaah, back up bottles of sea salt spray (theeeeee best) & veganese (8.4oz) & 3 generous samples. My daddy hates going in there he feels I know that is a dirty hippie gathering place (how can hippies be dirty all they sell is stuff like shampoo & soap haha (**tried to explain to to a 77 year old who is set in his ways). I'm going to repurchase SFTS lotion soon. I'm conservative I don't like to waste things so I bet I get a weeks worth out of my sample. Samples rule!!!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

After nearly a month of use, I can now say this is the worst lotion ever. It only hydrates my dry skin for about 3 hours than I have to keep re applying. If you have oily skin this is perfect for you. I can't even imagine using this in the winter if it can't even hold its own in the summer. I'm so happy I only have about 5 more uses before I can move on to a better moisturizer.

I love this lotion .its nourishing ,moisturising ,smells of natural vanilla and banana ,it leaves my skin soft and supple and can be used all over your body (it's a great foot cream ) . Defenetly reccomended

I'll cut straight to the chase- I absolutely LOVE this lotion. The consistency is just right...not too runny; not to too thick. It takes a little while to fully absorb into the skin, so do allow some time before getting dressed. I don't find it overly greasy, although sometimes I will have to wash my hands after applying, depending on how much I've put on. Of course, it's nice to let it sink into your hands too, time permitting!
The scent is a warm, natural vanilla, with the tiniest hint of fresh banana (not that gross cloying, synthetic kind). A lot of products by Lush are heavily fragranced, but with SFTS, this isn't the case. The scent does linger for some time, but it's lovely and non-intrusive, so you can still wear your favourite perfume over the top without it clashing.
SFTS really does an amazing job at nourishing the skin, leaving it feeling deeply cared for, protected and hydrated. Would recommend this to all skin types, and will be repurchasing when I've finished this pot :)

LOVE this! In the summer I picked up the "Charity Pot", and although it was the most hydrating cream that I've ever tried in my life, I didn't re-purchase it because it left a greasy finish that took too long to dry. I recently picked up "Sympathy for the Skin" instead and this is much better. It sinks into the skin really quickly, deeply hydrates distressed winter skin, and it has a very subtle light banana and vanilla scent. I also love that Lush creams last a long time because a little goes a long way. My charity pot from the summer lasted almost 4 months.

on 2/12/2016 7:40:00 PM

I reaaally like this! What's really special about this product is definitely the fact that it's moiturizing but is not greasy at all. When you first apply it you will probably think it feels greasy but that's because it's not exactly a fast absorbing cream, you have to wait a little bit before you see how amazing this is. It leaves the skin feeling super soft. The only problem is that it contains cocoa butter which is highly comedogenic. My skin is super sensitive and anything makes me breakout so i know better than to apply it on my face or chest. Just don't apply in the areas where you easily breakout (never ever apply anything containing cocoa butter on you face, it's awesome for your body and lips, but not for your face). Apply this in the right places and you are a goddess.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Holy Grail Product!!!

on 8/15/2015 9:49:00 PM

Love this. I have long searched for an effective body moisturiser. I wanted something that actually left my skin smooth, but NO GREASE - I don't like getting grease marks on my clothing. Also, a lot of things make me itchy and a bit allergic - I can't figure out what those things are but it's often difficult.

This moisturiser actually makes my skin smoother, has no residue at all somehow, and is all natural and beautiful so my skin has not reacted at all. Will definitely repurchase. The pot is much easier to use than a tube or something like that.

on 7/14/2015 9:31:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I like this but I cannot get past the smell. It smells like as if I took pure yogurt and slathered it on. It has a sort of sour smell. It feels great on the skin, it's kind of light-medium feeling moisturizer and soothing. I think this lotion is overpriced though. I wouldn't purchase this.

First off the smell is my favorite scent out of everything in the whole world and it works amazing WARNING: do not put it on you're face ( I heard from several people that it works as a facial moisturizer but it made me BREAK OUT) It works best after getting out of the shower on shaven legs they will feel the best they ever had! Also if you have dry feet I put this on my feet before I go to bed and put socks on over and they feel great in the morning I am still longing to try lushs' stepping stone foot scrub thing!! If anyone knows if that works let me know