Cover Girl Continuous Color in Autumn Rose

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a fantastic cool berry color that lasts a LONG time on your lips. I always feel *pretty* when I wear this shade...I wore it for my sister's wedding. :) The texture and consistency are nice--it seems very moisturizing, a lot like CG's triple lipsticks.

on 11/1/2004 12:01:00 AM

I agree, this is one of the prettiest shimmer berry colors I have come across. It is ultra shimmery without looking fake or freaky. If you like dark, berry pinks with a little bit of sparkle with class, this one delivers on that front well. Sorry, to the first reviewer, I THINK and I don't know for certain, that this color like so many great CG ones, has been killed off aka discontinued. I hate it when they do that. If CG ever discontinues my beloved Rose Quartz, it will be a very sad day indeed!

on 6/11/2003 4:03:00 PM

This is the most beautiful shade of shimmery pink berry I have ever seen. This color is definitely in the cool range, although the name autumn rose sounds like it would be a warm color. This is my HG medium pink lipstick. So inexpensive, yet looks great and lasts forever on my lips. I will just DIE if they ever discontiue this color....Really. There is absolutely no telling how many tubes I have gone through of this color.

Popular Lipsticks